3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MeilerSrun 06.11.21 10:12 pm

Vietcong: Fist Alpha

Here, today I bought a subject. In general, if you liked the original game, then just Must have! But still something I did not like, namely: 1. Slows down, although the original went without problems. 2. Only four saves per mission! 3. The Medic can only heal once! (and in general it became more difficult to play, in the original I went through the whole game without ever dying) 4. Two discs, although one could do, but with the original requirement on the screw. (although it is written on the box that the original is treasured, it runs without problems and without it: wink :) In general, take it and be happy!

Shl here is a screenshot from the game that shows the local vegetation. Maybe not the best one, but still nravitstsa! By the way, everything looks even cooler in motion!
5 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fisher 06.11.21

Is the game out yet? Then I ran to buy!

H
HELLHAMMER 06.11.21

[quote name = "Fisher"] Is the game out yet? Then I ran to buy! [/ Quote]

Take your time. All initial versions are buggy !!!! I myself ran into it when I bought it. Better wait for the normal version.

a
arcada 06.11.21

[quote name = "HELLHAMMER"]

Take your time. All initial versions are buggy !!!! I myself ran into it when I bought it. Wait better than the normal version. [/ Quote]
Completely passed 2-disk, from 7 Wolf. No problem. Fits completely onto the screw. Slow down, slow down (Athlon 1800+, 256MB, Radeon 9200), but playing without thinking about minimizing graphics settings is quite mona! Although one client complained that the Ti4200 slows down incredibly on his Dzhifors. I do not know, my current brakes are strong at the time of updating tasks, which actually does not greatly affect the gameplay itself)
The only thing is that the gamese is short, the missions, although long, for 2 hours each, are only 5 pieces! Additional cards are slightly correcting the position ...
In general, I really liked it, which I advise you too ...

H
HELLHAMMER 06.11.21

If so I ran to get it !!! : D

B
BlackWizard 06.11.21

they abandoned this topic, so I decided to raise it ... all the game did not fall into my hands, but yesterday I came off on it :) I liked it :) it's a pity that you can't drive on a typewriter yourself, but you can twist your head in script cartoons , wherever your heart desires, and not constantly stare at your interlocutor :) I have a stump4 2GHz, 256 RAM, Radeon 7200 (32 meters) ... 1024 * 768 with all settings to the maximum slows down only during the task change ... and bushes move and trees sway :) beauty :) straight Anryl 2 :) my soul went to the toy, although I don't really like shooters :) recently only Chaser (a little) and Painkiller (happily went to the end) ... In general, Vietcong I really liked :)