3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
P lan 06.11.21 10:12 pm

Chaser

Who played chaser?

How are your impressions?

Should I buy at all?

otherwise it's not clear at all

on ag for example rating 6, and readers 8.6

24 Comments
Sort by:
G
Guest 06.11.21

I played the demo. Did not like. It is somehow very gray and monotonous, although it is made in general with high quality. But the gameplay is not catchy.

... if you want a shooter, just run and shoot - take it. But it’s better to count on something so special.

S
Sick 06.11.21

Played the full version.

VERY monotonous, it gets boring after a couple of hours of playing ...

The engine is like a brother to the Unreal II engine.

L
Liaps 06.11.21

Friends, where can I buy the full version? The game did not seem to be released yesterday, but I don’t see any discs on sale. Who bought where?

M
Metadron 06.11.21

I don't know where to go already somewhere at the end of the mission

when you need to open the gate. There are many gates and not one does not open. Help if anyone played.

M
Metadron 06.11.21

And further

Where to swim when in the water

I found 3 points, the rest I can not: help:

S
Strange 06.11.21

Graphics pleases, really reminds UII ... And the soundtrack is even better. I went through the station and run around in the city - until I'm tired of it, the atmosphere is right ... In general, I even like Pts, at least for now ...

s
snake511 06.11.21

Damn, I'm actually stuck at the lighthouse. There, the door does not open, which is on the rise. Help, pliz, otherwise I've already searched everything, there is no loophole.

H
Halfback 06.11.21

The game is a complete mess. Very similar to Desolation. It's kind of boring and there are enough problems in it. In general - we wanted the best, but it turned out as always. :(

s
snake511 06.11.21

The game is a complete mess. Very similar to Desolation. It's kind of boring and there are enough problems in it. In general - we wanted the best, but it turned out as always. :(

What problems, I have not yet seen one, and the game is so-so ordinary 3D shooter. The truth is somehow addictive a little.

H
Halfelf 06.11.21

The gameplay and graphics are of course lame on both legs, but the atmosphere and the plot, oddly enough, are very powerful. The space station even remotely resembled SystemShock2 with straining music, disturbing sounds

and such a familiar space behind the window. And the wreckage of the same station falling on the slums of Montac City is generally something with something, amazing, and the slums themselves are perfectly executed. No, there is something in this game after all. Comparison with Crap doesn't work.

K
Klaster 06.11.21

:) ? : confused:

s
snake511 06.11.21

: razz: Hello, someone went through Chasera to the level of the insurrectionary atoms, I got stuck there to the place where the break in the wall on one side is the abyss below the filled corridor down death but you can go along the very edge but you don't jump to the top, maybe where else you need to go plizzzzzz ? : confused:

It is so long that I am already confused somewhere. Is it somewhere in the mines on Mars?

Then write in more detail, otherwise there are filled-in corridors and abysses just at every step?

K
Klaster 06.11.21

: lamer: Hello, I describe in more detail, so when you come to hangars with mining equipment on some cars there are turrets passing through somewhere three such hangars crawl under the gates down the stairs down there the car lights up and the guards jump out to the top along the stairs go out to the square along it to the left to the staircase lighted with blue lamps and go out to the break

you jump onto a piece of the slab and from it onto the ledge on the other side and along the edge you approach the opening into which, in theory, you need to fit in, but not jump there, and got stuck. : help: : uzi:

M
Metadron 06.11.21

Klaster

And how did you get through this damn water. I found only 3 pointers you can't see further?

Can you tell me: help:

K
Klaster 06.11.21

Klaster

And how did you get through this damn water. I found only 3 pointers you can't see further?

You need to look at the number of turrets where there are more of them there, as soon as a point, return to the last point and look around while you are in the water, they should be visible, and when you get into the whip of ships, navigate by the same signs the more the closer and the main thing is not to miss the breaks in the walls of the bowl points in them or after them good luck write or knock on ICQ further steeper : uzi:

s
snake511 06.11.21

Klaster

Here, only attention will help and skill in using the shuttle, although I also began to pass this water.

s
snake511 06.11.21

: lamer: Hello, I describe in more detail, so when you come to hangars with mining equipment on some cars there are turrets passing through somewhere three such hangars crawl under the gates down the stairs down there the car lights up and the guards jump out to the top along the stairs go out to the square along it to the left to the staircase lighted with blue lamps and go out to the break

you jump onto a piece of the slab and from it onto the ledge on the other side and along the edge you approach the opening into which, in theory, you need to fit in, but not jump there, and got stuck. : help: : uzi:

There are still guards in the hole (this is the elevator shaft),

I understood correctly. Then there is no need to climb there at all,

and jump onto the stairs using the ledges in the wall.

M
Metadron 06.11.21

Thank you for the water !!!!!

And how do you open the gate after the water?

I'm already tortured

Help plz

s
snake511 06.11.21

Thank you for the water !!!!!

Quickly you: -In

And how do you open the gate after the water?

I'm already tortured

Help plz

What exactly can't you do?

PS Is it really necessary to write a solution for this game too?

M
Metadron 06.11.21

No hiccups Snake I recently reinstalled it and I haven't played it before.

There zanesh I shot all the guards on the roof went up there, too, shot everyone.

I look at the mission objectives: Open the gates to Kabir.

Well, I'm tortured there, I see a huge gate, but I can open them.

: help: