3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Beast 06.11.21 10:12 pm

Will Rock - Walkthrough ????

Stuck, can't go any further. A round gallery of three floors, with a jump rope to the second, it seems that he killed everyone, and the doors (2 pieces) do not open. What to do???? Help.

8 Comments
Sort by:
m
mr.zapadlo 06.11.21

Go to the will rock folder. There will be a Black Box folder. This is the walkthrough (flash animation). Everything is explained in detail there. If you do not have this, then I will try to send it. It probably weighs a little.

~
~ JoKeR ~ 06.11.21

Or download the walkthrough from the neta. : eek:: upto:

p
pavlikus 06.11.21

Please discard me the passage or where to find it in the internet

thanks

N
NarayanCat 06.11.21

no, someone really plays in IT ??? well, finally ... I have never met such a mess ...) (

a
arcada 06.11.21

[quote name = "NarayanCat"] no, does someone really play THAT ??? Well, finally ... I have never met such a mess ...) ([/ quote]
- not a bad toy! It's not a bad idea to build on it!
By the way, I also remember that I tweaked it ... Stage 3.4 seems ...
Big playground with 2 trampolines and catapults, fenced walls of the castle, with two floors, in the corners of the tower ... All the statues made up my mind, and killed a vrazhin ... silence ...
in solyushenov geymfaksa with grit, saying that like all ubosh - The door will open. Nichrome! It’s also hot that you have to jump onto the catapults from the ramps ... None of the available bounces allows you to climb onto the catapults ... Nobody met this garbage?

M
MadMax 06.11.21

[quote name = "arcada"] [quote name = "NarayanCat"] no, someone is really playing THAT ??? Well, finally ... I have never met such a mess ...) ([/ quote]
- not a bad toy! It's not a bad idea to build on it!
By the way, I also remember that I tweaked it ... Stage 3.4 seems ...
Big playground with 2 trampolines and catapults, fenced walls of the castle, with two floors, in the corners of the tower ... All the statues made up my mind, and killed a vrazhin ... silence ...
in solyushenov geymfaksa with grit, saying that like all ubosh - the door will open. Nichrome! It’s also hot that you have to jump onto the catapults from the springboards ... None of the available bounces allows you to climb onto the catapults ... Nobody met this garbage? [/ quote]
Hmmm ... I finally passed it a long time ago. Therefore, I cannot guarantee that I will answer correctly. : roll:
It seems there was an episode, similar to this one, that it was necessary to jump onto the catapult using a springboard and launch it to collapse one wall, and then fly into this hole, sitting in the catapult bucket ...: wink:

a
arcada 06.11.21

[quote name = "MadMax"] Hmmmm ... I finally went through it a long time ago. Therefore, I cannot guarantee that I will answer correctly. : roll:
It seems there was an episode, similar to this one, that it was necessary to jump onto the catapult using a springboard and launch it to collapse one wall, and then fly into this hole, sitting in the catapult bucket ...
Uh-huh, I uploaded a flash drive with a detailed walkthrough - a toy glitched at me! I can't get to the jump leading to the first catapult because of the door, which, for some reason, after all the enemies were killed, didn't want to open :(

M
MadMax 06.11.21

[quote name = "arcada"]
Uh-huh, I downloaded a flash drive with a detailed walkthrough - a toy glitched at me! I can't get to the jump leading to the first catapult because of the door, which for some reason, after killing all the enemies, didn't want to open :( [/ quote]
The only way out here seems to be reinstalling the game itself ...: clever: