3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BlindGuard 06.11.21 11:15 pm

Chrome

Has anyone already touched it? :) How is game?

They told me here that it's like Deus Ex, only better: shock:: lol:

10 Comments
Sort by:
S
Segal 06.11.21

worse. :)

B
BlindGuard 06.11.21

worse. :)

So the "patient" is hopeless? Or will he live ... at least some time? :)

I mean, is it worth taking it at all?

S
Segal 06.11.21

nope, probably not worth it. Now there are a lot of good shooters.

G
GunsLinger 06.11.21

Oooooo ... Chrome ... How many emotions I have associated with it ... not to retell ...

D
Daenur 06.11.21

2BlindGuard

They definitely lied to you about Deus Ex :) This game is of average grade from the category of second-rate shooters that are bought only when there is nothing to play at all.

Shl and what are the faces of the main characters in the videos? : gigi:

x
xtr 06.11.21

I liked the game - very cool graphics and an interesting story.

D
Dead man 06.11.21

What are its system requirements?

V
Veldrin Ky'Alur 06.11.21

Boring, boring ... comrades
claimed superhitovye game will be released only when my grandchildren grow up, apgreyzheny computer is idle ....
: sad:: sad:: sad:
break the collection came across a dual-chrome, bought in the autumn poigrany bit and abandoned .. .
Put, play ....
: encore:: encore:: encore:
Wow !!! This gameza turned out to be very, very toothy!
No, I agree with Mr. Segal that the game does not reach the level of Deusex, but at least it gave me great pleasure ...
I have not seen such realism in games for a long time ... but almost never seen ...: shocked:
Shooting is divided into two modes - normal and from the shoulder (aiming)
The first action game (not stealth action) where one well-placed bullet makes more weather than a burst.
The duel with the enemy feel the fear of being shot, and it will if buesh behave like a jerk ...
All items can be used (especially pleased with the player: mrgreen:)
Vybrashennaya Inventor of pomegranate (not activated) after falling from a great height explodes, and in Throw Deus X even from a skyscraper.
Excellent physics - what does a grenade break under his feet with a man ... I remember someone complaining that when a rocket hits, enemies fly like birds ... I wonder if the author of these lines would have reacted differently if a rocket hit him? : gigi:
Well, you can continue indefinitely ....
Chrome is not a mega hit, but the announced Games need to try very hard to show realism better than in Chrome

G
Guest 06.11.21

I would not say that there is very high realism.
But the game is pleasant. A little monotonous, but pleasant.

V
Veldrin Ky'Alur 06.11.21

And all the action games are a little monotonous, except for Halva Number 1 and Deus