3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bratPetr 06.11.21 11:19 pm

Help with Contract JACK (continued by NOLF2)

I took this pirate, everything is there, both a crack and a patch, but I can not find a sidikey anywhere (it is necessary to start the installation). Tell me, maybe there is somewhere on the network, al did not find this damn on the disk, because he rummaged everything. The pirates are nameless.

8 Comments
Sort by:
A
Action 06.11.21

XYR9-FEB6-CYP5-NUG3-7248

PS game-so-so

b
bratPetr 06.11.21

: agree: how did you rip it out, where did this dirty trick go?

It's a pity there is no karma on the forum ..... thanks again very much

K
Kay'L 669 06.11.21

Let me guess. Most likely it came with a copy of the normal English version. eight)

A
Action 06.11.21

yeah, it was handwritten on blank :)

b
bratPetr 06.11.21

uh-huh, it was handwritten on blank

Unfortunately, I didn’t only have sidikey, but also DLLki for the game,: evil: I had to rip out this DLL from the silent storm: mrgreen: and stick it into the directory, so look at our pirates, and the question will ask, well, who of us is nifiga does not understand in programs : upset:

Kyle: wonder: ktozh in his right mind will be his own sidichey to give this not a battle, of course, but still.

And the game is really not so hot, you have to deal with the meat-chopping, everybody's worth, but everyone is just a sea, these Italians are stupid, the dialogues are only funny, but compared to NOLF even the first, it's just some kind of byaka, maybe it's beta? But for beta, there are no glitches in it at all .... no at all: wonder: It's true to look at Katyuha from the side ........ so she stands under a tree, like an orphan, in her blue sheepskin coat: love:, and even shoot they don't give it ........

S
Shmu-Hadron 06.11.21

Let me guess. Most likely it came with a copy of the normal English version. eight)

No, it came in an nfo file that had to be downloaded separately;)

b
bratPetr 06.11.21

Now I know who turned Volkov into a bandaged mummy,: twisted: but I will not replay anyway, not interesting, there is no that crazy spirit of NOLF, there is one butcher, although the scene of the shootout in space: crazy: ..... self-copying from the first part where Kate sighed from the plane without a parachute: fight:

P
Panzerfaust 06.11.21

Yeah, Monolith screwed up the game. If only the dismembered woman was like a Soldier of Fortune. Boredom.
Well, nicho, we are waiting for AVP3 and NOLF3 !!!