3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Max payne 06.11.21 11:19 pm

Devastation

Devastation behaves, perhaps, a little better than Unreal 2: you can play with maximum graphics settings only if your processor power is close to 2 GHz (or off scale), and the GeForce has reached number 4. Playing with the settings will help, but not too, - if you have a weak machine, it is better to lower the resolution or abandon 32 bits altogether.

The game is limp in all limbs, while remaining quite playable. UNREAL-strangely similar to Devastation sensation-beautiful, but ...:!:

5 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cain 06.11.21

What is this nonsense? The game is ugly, no gameplay ..

T
TERR @ N 06.11.21

And in my opinion these 2 games do not even need to be compared.

So what if they are made on the same engine (Unreal).

But the games themselves are different.

In addition, Unreal 2 is a continuation of the game of our youth, even if unsuccessful, but the name speaks for itself !!

And Devastation is a new game with its positives and negatives !!!

R
Raipper 06.11.21

In addition, Unreal 2 is a continuation of the game of our youth, even if unsuccessful, but the name speaks for itself !!

To the point said! I completely agree.

T
TERR @ N 06.11.21

To the point said! I completely agree.

Thanks!! : beer:: D

D
DogWar 06.11.21

After loading, the game immediately flies into my head and gives the following error:

If this was a singleplayer game, your progress may have been saved prior to the crash. Please check the load menu for an emergency savegame.

CPU: AuthenticAMD PentiumPro-class processor @ 807 MHz with 255MB RAM

Video: RADEON 9000 SERIES (3699)

Machine: IGOR

User: Igor

GameVersion: 365

FUdpLink :: BindPort: setsockopt failed

History: FUdpLink :: BindPort <- FServerQueryLink :: FServerQueryLink <- UObject :: ProcessEvent <- (DInterfaceConsole Package.DInterfaceConsole, Function UWindow.WindowConsole.UWindow.Tick) <- UConsole :: PreRender <- FPlayer RenineSceneGode :: Draw <- UWindowsViewport :: Repaint <- UWindowsClient :: Tick <- ClientTick <- UGameEngine :: Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

I was installing a date correction patch, didn't help. What should I do now, please tell me? Appreciated in advance.

PS In this window, the game detects my processor as PentiumPro 807 MHz, while my Duron is 800 MHz.