3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
russiangeorge 06.11.21 11:19 pm

Half Life 2 video

All night swinging .600 megs !! Looked at: shocked: thoughts:

1. all the same, you will have to do an upgrade, and at what it is not a big one (goodbye 18 inch disks: sad :)

2. And what will Counter Strike be on THIS ?! : shock: 8)

Inserts.

41 Comments
Sort by:
I
IL ~ 06.11.21

Yes, the video is just awesome! : o They made an excellent engine, and you can write a separate article about the arsenal of weapons. I recommend everyone to watch this video, it's worth it. By the way, there is a preview article about Half-Life 2: arrow: http://gamespot.narod.ru/zoom/halflife2.html

G
Guest 06.11.21

Thoughts while watching:

...physics.

... well scripted. If the whole game is like this, I take off my hat.

... if there is such an AI - petitions from the fence until lunchtime.

... The lighting is very competent.

PS We are waiting for September.

S
Salo 06.11.21

Looked good! In terms of gameplay, Doom 3 is not worth it. If the whole game is really like this, then a Masterpiece awaits us.

N
Nomak 06.11.21

600 megs is that 25 minute?

G
Guest 06.11.21

He is. Now separate pieces of higher quality are laid out from it.

o
oleg007 06.11.21

Something I can't understand why the theme is called Half Life2 Video, because there is already such a part of this game, there seems to be some kind of special forces running around, or have I mixed something up?

S
Segal 06.11.21

Something I can't understand why the theme is called Half Life2 Video, because there is already such a part of this game, there seems to be some kind of special forces running around, or have I mixed something up? That's HL Opposing Force.

And then there is a discussion of the advertising video.

N
Nomak 06.11.21

They spread not only from it, they laid out some kind of battle on the docks.

N
Nomak 06.11.21

http://bbs.nashalife.ru/attachment.php? ... stid = 23769: beer:: lol:

G
Guest 06.11.21

... rocked? Really something new? It seemed to me that this is the very moment when the player's monster is thrown from the dock (the legendary "poker" also appears there).

N
Nomak 06.11.21

... rocked? Really something new? It seemed to me that this is the very moment when the player's monster is thrown from the dock (the legendary "poker" also appears there).

I didn't download it myself: roll: I just read what's on the docks, I thought something new, but now it's clear 8)

o
oleg007 06.11.21

Something I can't understand why the theme is called Half Life2 Video, because there is already such a part of this game, there seems to be some kind of special forces running around, or have I mixed something up? That's HL Opposing Force.

And then there is a discussion of the advertising video.

Now it's clear:!: And then I thought that HL Opposing Force is HL 2. Well, I was wrong, I'll fix it: lol:

K
Kay'L 669 06.11.21

Otherwise I thought that HL Opposing Force is HL

Wow! : rotfl: If each addition to HL was called Half-Life (number such and such), then the number of parts of HL would have long exceeded all conceivable sizes. : crazy:

o
oleg007 06.11.21

Otherwise I thought that HL Opposing Force is HL

Wow! : rotfl: If each addition to HL was called Half-Life (number such and such), then the number of parts of HL would have long exceeded all conceivable sizes. : crazy:

I disagree. All of these add-ons, apart from Opposing Force, are not story-driven games with a start and a logical end, they are just add-ons. But Opposing Force looks like a separate game with its own storyline.

K
Kay'L 669 06.11.21

I don’t know, I don’t know. Have you seen Asure Sheep, Heart of Evil

, Nuclear Winter, Sweet HL, Challenger Deep, They Hunger, Wanted? Don't you think they look like separate games with a storyline?

o
oleg007 06.11.21

, Nuclear Winter, Sweet HL, Challenger Deep, They Hunger, Wanted? Don't you think they look like separate games with a storyline?

I haven't seen all of them, but I still think that they relate to HL only indirectly, but Opposing Force looks like a continuation of the first HL.

K
Kay'L 669 06.11.21

I haven't seen all of them, but I still think that they relate to HL only indirectly, but Opposing Force looks like a continuation of the first HL.

I would say this - Opfor looks like a parallel development of events through the eyes of another character. The same can be said for Asure Sheep and Sweet HL.

I
IL ~ 06.11.21

Kay'L 669, as far as I know, all that was listed are mods for the game, and Opposing Force was an add-on. There is still a certain difference between mods and add-ons ...: wink:

K
Kay'L 669 06.11.21

Kay'L 669, as far as I know, all that was listed are mods for the game, and Opposing Force was an add-on. There is still a certain difference between mods and add-ons ...: wink:

Well, in general, it was about the similarity of these mods / add-ons to standalone games. But if we talk about what a mod is and what an add-on is, then I'm a little lost here, I can't find much difference between them. :?

o
oleg007 06.11.21

In-in, a knowledgeable person explained the difference. Although I also did not know that OppFor is an add-on, and everything else is mods, I still felt a significant difference between them, so I mistakenly thought earlier that OppForce was HL 2. Now I know everything.: clever: