3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roman 06.11.21 11:21 pm

Red faction 2

Who played? What are your impressions? In general, look at her requirements, it’s incomprehensible, why the hell are there such requirements, since I didn’t find anything special in the schedule.

18 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jonik 06.11.21

I played.

The first level (preface) I somehow crawled. Everything was nauseous. Antediluvian graph with poor textures, creepy models, creepy animation, banal plot, weak geo-mod, even the menu sucks.

So I crawled level1, and I already wanted to press DISEASED, but a friend came and, in spite of my speeches, tearfully asked to show the game.

I started level2 and ... I liked the game! For all its ugliness, the game has an amazing gameplay (starting from the second level). You have no idea what a thrill comes when you shower your enemy with Uzi bullets in both hands. You just shoot in all directions, without even trying to aim, sparks and debris dazzle in your eyes. Eh, he would have had more bullet time and ... he wouldn’t find a better game for a man.

L
Lelik 06.11.21

I didn't play in the second one ... The first one sucks ...

G
Guest 06.11.21

Of course the second is better: |

How can you make the second part worse?

M
MadMax 06.11.21

And it is very simple, it is found all the time. : clever:

Well, not from the second, so from the third or ... in short, they understood me

I hope gamers and gamers. eight)

Shl. And it's even fun to break the walls, especially on the grid

when you play. Then bl. I had to constantly look under my feet, as if not to fall into a hole. But physics is all one little clumsy was done in the first part. In the second one I don't know yet, but I won't buy it yet. Not so many good words were said in the direction of the sequel. eight)

@
@lex ... 06.11.21

I'm sorry that so later ... but she showed up at my current ...

I really liked the game, don't count the small details ...

1) scrolling is awful ... set it to the minimum (this code is nowhere to be found below)

in fact, the mouse should have frozen at all and not move, but no, it danced all over the screen and dances to this hour: mrgreen:

and

2) HOW TO STORE THERE ... THIS IS WHAT FOR ATSTA ... che ... cough ... call

you press on preservation ana te asks the question "-will you save the achievements of the traversed path?" or something like that ... you go to the menu and there is not even a word "LOADING" WHERE IT IS

for that advantage of the toy ...

I went through one stage yesterday for about an hour, persuading my brother to wait until I get through ... in the end, I got tired of waiting for my brother and started walking to the exit ... my eyes were about the same: shock: or not even: shocked: what is really there here's the thing: wonder: and the hair on my head began to stir: scare: I felt ashamed in front of my brother: oops: while I was going through one stage, I inadvertently went through five !!! : roll:

the toy is interesting in that you do not notice how you pass level by level, which proves that it captures ...: D

well, he said everything ... and wet his throat with juice: lovebeer:: D

T
TERR @ N 06.11.21

A good toy, but the first part is better both in terms of drawing and originality.

But the second part also has its advantages, which are like Deathmach with bots, etc.

What was not in the first part.

@
@lex ... 06.11.21

The "Bots" mode did not catch me in any way; moreover, rather, there was disgust ... and a terrible one ...

well, what are these symbols hanging in the air .. couldn’t it be possible to neatly put real guns on the ground ???

plus where to change the skins ... this chuvak already pisses me off not only that you crawl for them in (career), so you can't change in deathmatch ... and what the hell is this with bots ... 5 pieces ... it's either you 3 there are two of them, or vice versa ... honestly crap ... then ... the game for the right to be a "dictator" for me so natural morality ... a cap on the floor of the body !!! horror ... then many cards from the old red were taken ... ... to gouge a lot less walls ... fuck the floor in general ndaaa ... in vain I voted for the second ... the first was really better ...: cry :

H
Halfelf 06.11.21

You people, sorry for the rudeness, the henbane overeat.

can only be liked by a person who has not seen normal action games.

In the trash can - I SAID !!!!!! : roll:: wink:

R
Roman 06.11.21

Yes, the game is complete shit !!!

N
Nomak 06.11.21

I really liked it! ! !

G
Guest 06.11.21

I played only the first one. Not such a bad game, but still a bad one :)

H
Halfelf 06.11.21

Well then, it's not worth playing anyway :)

S
Segal 06.11.21

Seen today Red Faction for Nokia N-Gage. In terms of graphics, it is exactly the same as on PS2 and PC, which does not speak in favor of the latter. :-D

B
BlindGuard 06.11.21

Isn't it all that bad? The first IMHO was very much even nothing.

And in the second, what's wrong? (I haven't played it yet, I think: take it, don't take it?)

@
@lex ... 06.11.21

Damn ... well ... all the fun is over ... it's gone ... it is ... how short it is: shock: .... there is clearly no sense ... a natural struggle for power ... one was thrown off ... and the commander ... I’m losing the main one ... they threw off the commander and Alias ​​... Now, I’m in charge here ... (AAAA really where is the puking smiley ????: D) I haven’t seen such crap yet .. Well, where have you seen the game in two days to skip ... and if you also look that I am in practice for more than half a day, then it will turn out in a day: | : sad: dregs ....

R
Raipper 06.11.21

Lots of examples .. For example Soldiers of Fortune, Hitman, Age of wonders etc

G
Guest 06.11.21

Lots of examples .. For example Soldiers of Fortune, Hitman, Age of wonders etc

Hitaman do not touch: fight: the second part is better for anyone. :!: And the soldiers of fortune 2 (speaking softly) the game is boring, stupid, uninteresting ... I did not play the first part.

s
snake511 06.11.21

A good toy, but the first part is better both in terms of drawing and originality.

I have never seen such a game. I passed it, did not even notice how, in general, I ran, only the last boss made me stay a little longer.

But the second part also has its advantages, which are like Deathmach with bots, etc.

What was not in the first part.

And what about the network game?