3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mad raper 06.11.21 11:21 pm

Delta Force Operation Dagger

: help: My standard problem with servers! They all say that I have a newer version and send it to hell! Che and how?: uzi:

7 Comments
Sort by:
D
Di @ blO 06.11.21

Change version!

S
Segal 06.11.21

: help: My standard problem with servers! They all say that I have a newer version and send it to hell! Che and how? : uzi:Our Delta, even legally published, is not allowed on the western servers. : sad:

D
Di @ blO 06.11.21

: help: My standard problem with servers! They all say that I have a newer version and send it to hell! Che and how? : uzi:Our Delta, even legally published, is not allowed on the western servers. : sad:

And that we have no svrih?

S
Segal 06.11.21

Nope. At the bottom, everything is through NovaWorld, even on a local network you can't really play.

D
Di @ blO 06.11.21

Nope. At the bottom, everything is through NovaWorld, even on a local network you can't really play.

Yes, if only they wanted to do it, there is no demand for it on the internet, and even if there is, it is small!

S
Segal 06.11.21

Yes, if only they wanted to do it, there is no demand for it on the internet, and even if there is, it is small!

There is a demand, there is. I just dream of playing the Black Hawk on the net. But there is no way - support for the local network is made crooked, but it does not start up on NovaWorld: sad:

D
Di @ blO 06.11.21

There is a demand, there is. I just dream of playing the Black Hawk on the net. But there is no way - support for the local network is made crooked, but it does not start up on NovaWorld: sad:

If only it was like on CS, we would do it!