3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mercury32244 09.11.21 07:09 pm

Will there be story DLCs? (Call of Duty: Black Ops 3)

Who knows if the plot additions will come out, and when can they be expected?
12 Comments
Sort by:
b
bazilews 09.11.21

mercury32244
God forbid from them and from the whole game as a whole !!!

m
mercury32244 09.11.21

bazilews
I agree, this part did not leave any impressions at all ... I went through it a week ago, but right now ask me, I won't be able to tell even a quarter of the plot ... I just thought maybe DLC would correct the situation

b
bazilews 09.11.21

mercury32244
If the game was originally slag, then nothing can fix it, not even DLC.

m
mercury32244 09.11.21

bazilews
Why the rating was given 7.5 is still not clear ...

b
bazilews 09.11.21

mercury32244
Not only that, it became the best-selling game of the year, in general kapets !!!

m
mercury32244 09.11.21

bazilews
That's for sure. And because FPS, until it came out more.
And they also promoted advertising - marketing ...

b
bazilews 09.11.21

mercury32244
I went through all the games in the series and I more or less liked all of them, but this part caused me complete disgust, I did not even expect this from the developers.

m
mercury32244 09.11.21

bazilews
I agree, those parts were interesting though, it sucks

N
NeverSm1le 09.11.21

The game has become the best-selling and because of its multiplayer, it is popular in the USA and Britain, there are many about teams and tournaments for this game. And so the game is of course a rare shit, for which it is a shame to give 100 rubles

P
Playersaharan 09.11.21

Yes, there is nothing more to tell (except, perhaps, the further fate of Taylor and the others, but this is more likely left for BO4). Here in BO2 there was also material for a story dlc that closes the holes of the original BO2 (for example, showing Mason's fate before meeting old Woods, if he is not killed with a sniper rifle in a flashback). There is no such thing right there

b
bazilews 09.11.21

Black Ops and Black Ops 2 were great games, but this one, as they say, has its black sheep in the family !!!

Аlex_Pro 09.11.21

Lol. In Kalda, except for the first and second parts, there were never any plot additions. What are you talking about?