3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Invisible Sun 09.11.21 07:09 pm

How do you feel about teenagers (shkolota) in your skating rinks? (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive)

It doesn't matter what rank, they can be everywhere, even shkolota can be caught .. For there is a boost .. I am neutral, if they are adequate, then very good and infa is generally super, but if, well, that's what mom *** or yells in a micro obscenity, of course you need such people immediately in a mut and a report)
7 Comments
Sort by:
R
R_D_V 09.11.21

Gives information and is adequate, then I treat it well, if the bazaar is not on the case and a moronic laugh in the background, then it’s mut until the end of the game, even if this animal sometimes gives information. In general, regardless of age, I send to the mutt who demoralizes me or just yells inappropriately.

D
DeathColdUA 09.11.21

Does not matter. We are all people, regardless of age, so I treat it as a human being!

U
Ubisoft quality mark 09.11.21

How do you feel about teenagers (shkolota) in your skating rinks?
Okay, but provided that these same teenagers do not behave like stupid animals that escaped from the zoo.

G
Ghostly1991 09.11.21

Here and among seemingly "adults" the so-called shkolota come across

u
upumeg95 09.11.21

I don’t know, I don’t come across

-
-SlashuuR- 09.11.21

In my opinion, this is a meaningless question, tk. the answer is obvious. The attitude towards the student will depend on his adequacy and behavior.
PS If a squeaky voice makes 30 frags on big ranks, in 90% of cases he has cheats.

R
Ripper man 09.11.21

I generally turned off the microphone for everyone and get high to the music and I don’t know shkoloty