3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Celt 09.11.21 07:09 pm

Any questions about the game (v.3) (Total War: Shogun 2)

pix.PlayGround.ru

A place to discuss questions about the game gameplay, development strategies and possible alliances, recruitment schemes, construction, directions expansions, questions concerning trade arrangements and others.

If you want to ask a question about problems with running the game, departures, system errors, lockups, preference for the optimal configuration of the required hardware - you are in the subject: Solving technical problems (part 4)

Respect your interlocutors, enjoy your communication.
30 Comments
Sort by:
G
GarretSSS 09.11.21

I apologize if the question was already there, but still.
How to open the global map immediately? In previous parts it was called "Fog of War". I just want to see everyone at once))

A
Aztec23 09.11.21

People, how many played shogun online, everything was always fine. One problem popped up, I had to reinstall the game. So, after reinstalling, I cannot enter the battle over the network. Writes: "different versions of the game are installed." I updated the game, the result is the same. I tried to play on a local network on different computers where the shogun was of the same version, the window still pops up. Who knows how to solve this problem?

A
Advancer13 09.11.21

Who is better than Hattori or Tokugawa?

f
fallshirmegger 09.11.21

Advancer13 Depends on
how to compare.

A
Advancer13 09.11.21

I think both have their advantages. The most significant plus of Hattori is the possibility of placement outside the deployment zone. And the peculiarities of the Tokugawa are not a fair fight, they are "Masters of weaving intrigues" are also good quality. But vassalage enrages.

A
Advancer13 09.11.21

So which is better?

Z
ZoozMen 09.11.21

How to open all factions in the sunset of the samurai?

f
fallshirmegger 09.11.21

ZoozMen
No way, all the most interesting and elaborate ones are already open.
Advancer13
I like the Tokugawa house because of the horse shooters who really rule :)

A
Advancer13 09.11.21

Just lost for Hattori. It was SPECIFICALLY difficult for them in the beginning. Now I'm playing for Shimazu on the legend.

V
Vinni-Pukh 09.11.21

Damn, it’s not clear. He seized a province, the people are revolting, it takes a long time to build cities, how to make normal units, how to build a railway?

A
Advancer13 09.11.21

kostya500
The people are revolting because there is "resistance to the invaders" and "dissatisfaction with religion." It takes a long time to build cities for realism, because 1 turn is 2 weeks. How to understand "normal units". And railways are built in certain provinces and some knowledge is needed there.

S
Seltik09 09.11.21

How to play as Tokugawa? First thing I do is defeat Oda and get the area. It’s stupid to attack Imagawa, because in the beginning we are weak, and you won’t get a particularly large army. Plus, dishonor -50 and the inability to find an ally. It is unreliable to wait until they attack, they do not always attack (they even tried to provoke them, removed the garrison from the city and hid them in the forest, or even took them away from the area - to no one). If they announce that both Takeda and Hojo are taking part and the fight on three fronts is still a pleasure.

A
Advancer13 09.11.21

Seltik09
I always have the same crap.
But once I played for Hattori and it so happened that Oda became my vassals, at first they were naturally very weak, but reactively developed: they recruited a small army, captured a rich province, another one, the army became stronger, more powerful. As a result, they have 11 provinces, 7 of them, I have a strong power and they mighty, I have a modest prosperity, they have good.
BUT FOR ALL THIS, THEY ARE MY VASSALS.
And they found enemies from my enemies

1Mr.Lemon1 09.11.21

will go to Intel (R) Celeron (R) CPU B800 @ 1.5GHz?
Ozu: 2.00 GB
Video card: 1. GB
unsubscribe plz

S
Seltik09 09.11.21

Advancer13
Unfortunately there is a big problem in the form of Takeda + Hojo. Well, Imagawa, if they feel that we will be defeated anyway, join them. Ikko Ikki and sometimes Hattori can also be attributed to the aggressors. Matsuke is decided, but money is not always enough. I also do not understand how the same Takeda, while actively expanding, do not spoil relations with neutral houses. Having captured 6 provinces in a row, only enemies are red, and the rest are virgin white

f
fallshirmegger 09.11.21

1Mr.Lemon1
It will definitely go to the minimum wages .

A
Advancer13 09.11.21

Of all the houses that are there On Maximum difficulty, only Tesokabe and Shimazu captured ALL Japan (For Shimazu, 2 times, a beloved clan.) For Tokugawa I tried ten times and never .... Bastards !!!
Zy And as soon as the Tokugawa became a shogunate in life, in this situation?

f
fallshirmegger 09.11.21

It all depends on the location, if you are on the edge of the island, then it is easy for you to capture the provinces without fear of a blow from both sides (Date, Shimazu, Chosokabe). The enemy closer to the middle begins to conclude alliances and just pinch from all sides.

A
Advancer13 09.11.21

fallshirmegger
True truth.

A
Advancer13 09.11.21

And I also have this question: I found a folder with my saves, well, I can copy and copy them to the same folder, but on a different computer and I can continue this game. Or I reinstalled Windows (the game was completely deleted). I installed the game from the same disk as the previous one (pirate) and I can put these saves there and continue the game.
AND NOW QUESTION: IS IT SO ???