3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Resu 09.11.21 07:09 pm

Drop of the 6th mule. Y - improvements. (Diablo 2)

The 6th mule 1ur on the helle flies out in a couple of minutes: (
about the 7th you yourself know :)

Admin, explain, what substances are you taking?
119 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rivnyanyn 09.11.21

Grandma, why on the PG does 6 and 7 mules drop?
This is for wigs to infuriate you, granddaughter)))

a
aaaaaSHKA 09.11.21

He had taken off before.

H
Hav 09.11.21

every 30-50 minutes all 6 mules on the helle fly out steadily. you just reset it and again there is the same amount of time.

Еpiscop_moo 09.11.21

U - Strengthened anti-cheat.

T
Top_Gun 09.11.21

U - Uzbagoiza

S
SergeyS1988 09.11.21

Although they would explain why this is happening.

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

SergeyS1988, explained (as they could) - not because of what, but for what: so that people would stop carrying wigs. there is such a bike - the owner loved and pitied his dog so much that when it became necessary to cut off its tail, he cut it off piece by piece. is the logic clear?
do not believe that firk admen is okich. but for me his opinion is official.

H
Hav 09.11.21

Obsessed is
unlikely. the eighth in the game drops so as not to be abused. hammering games with all sorts of imules, such as pvp, and other things. and drops others on hella so that they do not abuse anihs, so that they do not get so much. all these are kind of "patches" from abuse (cheating something). Wigs, in principle, the same abuse, but these actions of milking wigs are rather a consequence. even if not - I'm all for it, all this kills the test process of the game and turns the game into a jerk off for mercenary purposes (not gaming, including)

I hope the newcomers understand what all this is for, this is not to spoil your life.
Wrote for those who are broke to personally ask the admin.

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

Dobermn, the question is logical - why can't the wigs be closed at all? ask the admin? and then I broke (
and, and the second question - why weren't measures taken before to avoid watermeloning? The players, tea, no less.

H
Hav 09.11.21

Obsessed
in the first place - why? secondly, it is technically tricky to do so as not to affect the rest of the gameplay. The second question is not relevant, everything does not happen immediately, patches to everything are constantly released, there is no perfect product right away.

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

Dobermn, Technically, this is easy to do by raising the req lvl to the hammer. the question is that it will shake up the economy even more. but all this is not discussed by the admin: neither the attempt to cancel, nor the proposal in connection with this to raise the girdle.
and patches come out here .. sometimes.
I, in principle, do not hope for any changes. but I think they are needed.

H
Hav 09.11.21

Obsessed wrote:
technically it is elementary to do it, by raising req lvl to the hammer,
you look at all this from one side, only with an interested one. You can not change anything at all, just make sure that after the conversion the runes from hf do not fall, for example. It's just that every action has consequences. If you remove it completely - they will roar, if you leave it as it is - they will roar, you will do better - everyone will quickly get tired of playing after the enigma and infics, and so on. it's hard to find the perfect balance.

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

Dobermn, well, probably, you can turn your head on in YEARS and do something for those players who are tired of the monotony, no? Or will there be a swamp with a natural dropout "still interested" in other games that are ofc? so far it is.

obviously, players are not trusted to influence the gameplay in any way. voting is considered unacceptable because players are an interested party and they themselves often do not understand what they will achieve with their proposals. OK. but the admin himself does not want to change anything, limiting himself to maintaining the server's health.

H
Hav 09.11.21

Obsessed
"There will be no changes to simplify the gameplay." And this is correct, it is enough to remember the servers where these simplifications were - -
But why not make simple changes, not in the direction of simplification, but in the direction of diversity - I do not understand. Perhaps, they do not want to whine conservatives, or the administrator himself is a hellish conservative.

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

Dobermn, the admin himself is a hell of a conservative, yes. I suspect that he personally could not help but get bored with q2 over the years (and he screwed up more than mine). and nevertheless ..
there is no question of simplification in any case, it is, as they say, in a prior. only if you make a survey - such proposals will sound too. and then the firm will come and write "well, you all want a freebie, a chest." and so on in a circle. :-) The

essence of my proposals, in a simplified way, is as follows - we need to try to change the rares so that each type (armor, shields fell, ...) gives a chance, like a rare dudu-head or blue cocks. less often.

H
Hav 09.11.21

Obsessed,
I am also actively promoting this, or there are all sorts of new runwords, etc. ... But something does not come :(

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

Dobermn, yes there is sour. either himself ... or he has such a guide.

H
Hav 09.11.21

Obsessed
well, by the way, they promised to implement a couple of my ideas, but without a promise on time. There, besides us, apparently, there are a lot of things to do.

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

Dobermn, give it to Gd! if he answers something, cherkani, plzz, here or in the face. the main problem is the unwillingness of dialogue, we cannot rush it, this is understandable.
Lo and behold, someone ran, in some places made amends! maybe YOURSELF? ; D

H
Hav 09.11.21

Obsessed,
perhaps I DO NOT like this topic, I do not exclude -_-