3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zzzzadira 06.11.19 03:30 am

The Forge Of Hephaestus (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

There are in the sea the volcano is called the Forge of Hephaestus, in this cave with a closed door at the end. How to get there, and then there is the chest one left and the quest to kill the mercenary?
33 Comments
Sort by:
z
zolthan 06.11.19

do quests. Sometimes you will find the key on the other end of the map, and then he's on the quest will come in handy.

k
kvitos 06.11.19

Swam to the island, climbed a volcano, all soaked, all assembled, and the fork ran to the right. There's a closed door and behind it 2-3 chest. All over the place, does not penetrate, Locke was credited as passed. I'm there for the story will go or is there a trick what?

B
BatmanWayne221 06.11.19

kvitos
there is a door with a hole?

v
vitalik76 06.11.19

Strange, but where are you the second treasure chest found? I thought the one in the cave that is in the public domain, and the other for this natkriveno door.

k
kvitos 06.11.19

the hole I found there. A chest where you jump over the lava - there nychka right. The other somewhere among these vagrants, that there sorayda

B
BatmanWayne221 06.11.19

kvitos
No, the door looks like?

k
kvitos 06.11.19

Wooden

S
Shadow_QZ 06.11.19

zzzzadira
too long toiled to clean up the location lacked the chest thought at the door.
if you have the same problem that the door is not necessary...
like jump off a viewpoint and walk to the lava to the door going left, and you have the right to pass over the rocks to hop.

v
vitalik76 06.11.19

The door's probably fake, because for all the passing game I didn't meet the quest by which to get there.

d
depressant 06.11.19

People! Job location completed (2 leader and 2 chests), but Icarus found 3 chests in this location, how to approach them?

Spoiler

K
Kpik 06.11.19

The very location was, but also how to collect these 3 chests?

P
Panalemix 06.11.19

Added dungeon in the story, called Heart of the forge , there are 3 chests 1 like not 1 it is noted in the story , and one for the destroyed door. Who found how to find this chest behind the door ?

A
AlexanderYA 06.11.19

Kpik
depressant
In patch 1.0.7 added a new quest from Mysteries of ancient Greece, there's the plot and will find a chest

K
Kpik 06.11.19

AlexanderYA
Thank you for the information)

v
vitalik76 06.11.19

If someone passed a new quest after the patch 1.0.7, then it will need to go over the previously inaccessible door in the cave, the forge of Hephaestus. Behind the door is the tomb of gorgophone in which with the help of the eagle is determined by the 3 chests. I wandered all over, but could reach only up to two chests. The third one connected is not detected. Someone figured out how to get to it?

S
Sky_axel 06.11.19

vitalik76
found it here too figs will penetrate the entire tomb clambered, I think this is due to the completion of the quest , I chose in the quest a test of wisdom that it is dangerous all Poseidon, of course, after Athens - in the end, the chest one is available, I took a picture there the statue of the lion... I believe that if you choose that Apollo will not part with the chest of Poseidon

S
Sky_axel 06.11.19

P
Panalemix 06.11.19

I was on the quest of Apollo with the lions. The door to my right, my Left chest, and a statue of a lion. Top right is a quest chest there is a statue of an eagle.

v
vitalik76 06.11.19

Sky_axel wrote:
I think this is due to the completion of the quest
GM. Well, if inept, so imagine the variations... they're even too lazy to clean inaccessible loot, but simply blocked the door. The funny thing is that both chests nothing particularly valuable was not. Except for the helmet gorgophone, but it features unremarkable.
Sky_axel
Yeah, that's just for barricaded these doors do not undergo.

E
ElvenKnight 06.11.19