3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pecesenkin 09.11.21 07:09 pm

What's the first thing to download? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Recently I started to go through The Witcher 3, tell me what to download from skills first, while I pumped to level 2. Che, I'm new to this game.
19 Comments
Sort by:
M
Manzer 09.11.21

during the game you will figure out what you will pump

-
-Dismal- 09.11.21

Pecesenkin

and in Google to drive "builds the witcher 3" - laziness? (why do people create tons of guides for beginners?)

G
GamOl 09.11.21

It's simple, read the description of the skills and think strongly whether it will be useful to you or not?
cap

J
Jc jensen 09.11.21

Download signs, in particular, igni and kven and aksiy, it seems like the easiest build to start the game, but just do not care, the game is pretty simple if you are not quite pincer-handed

B
Bupycop 09.11.21

Pecesenkin
Omg, this is an RPG, play it yourself, make a choice yourself, download whatever you want.

C
Crab4ihun 09.11.21

everything is simple - download the first part, and do not do crap, then such people write that Fuu, the game is shit, the plot is not clear at all, heresy

A
AgressorAntony 09.11.21

Pecesenkin
First of all, axii, the first 2 skills, will be needed throughout the game for dialogues and for many mobs, especially if you like to climb to those who are higher than you in order of magnitude). And the rest is a matter of taste. Do you like to attack, aard or igni, do you like kven or yrden defense!

R
Ryogi Shiki 09.11.21

Pecesenkin swing
fast and powerful attacks, then the "immortality" perk (when the HP ends, they are restored due to adrenaline), pump axiy 3 times (the "deception" perk for subjugating people in dialogues) you will
figure it out further

D
Danil Zotov 09.11.21

if you are lucky, I wish I had it again for the first time

G
Geth Hunter 09.11.21

i rocked fast beats and ard with quen

D
Denis Kyokushin 09.11.21

Bath Mudden
Witcher 3 story movie?

Pecesenkin
Ya Igni rocked and quen. Fast strikes and powerful. Then the creation of bombs and weight gain. You can choose one skill, and Geralt will carry more than 100 kg

e
elq01 09.11.21

Geth Hunter
brother

E
Eroppo 09.11.21

Vyacheslav Butusov
In general, support, especially friendly support, does not necessarily consist in assent to any idiocy and refusal to use the brain. Just in a similar situation, a friend pokes his nose into the fact that playing such games strictly according to a cheat sheet is better not to play at all. And so for a long time there has been a feeling that such individuals will grow up - they will ask others to help their wife satisfy, because it is not the first time that those around them, they know better

A
Agent_Federal 09.11.21

First of all, aksiy

T
Tulskiy 09.11.21

aksiy, then quick and strong attacks

L
Livary 09.11.21

Pecesenkin
In fact, it's better to spend a couple of hours and make your own list of skills that you will gradually upgrade, depending on your own style of play, believe me it's worth it, because planning battle tactics is the first part of a future battle. Good luck!

L
Lendss 09.11.21

As I did - first of all we swing "Axiy", then "Quen" and its alternative effect. All other skill points are tossed into the "Fight" branch. We put glyphs exclusively at + 10% to "Quen". Of the equipment in this build, the bear armor is best suited. As a result, we have Geralt with a fatal amount of damage and incredible survivability, and in more detail: Armor of the witch - 70% damage from monsters, high armor, excellent HP regen due to the alternative sign "Quen". Of the minuses - low mobility, slow restoration of signs (the second drawback is solved by the elixir "Owl"). Easily completed the game on the "Death!" with this build. Well, actually everything. There are many other assemblies, but I described the one in which I was comfortable playing.

L
LEFT FOR DTF 09.11.21

what you use, then download.
you use fast attacks - swing fast attacks you
use kven - swing quen
you drink potions - swing a potion or whatever it is.

I used light armor, and relied on dodges and long decoctions + sometimes a cat or something else.
so he rocked fast blows, took a kven for 1, took a perk to increase intoxication depending on the recipes learned, crit in light armor.

builds are easy here. dance to your style of play. do not play under the build.

S
Straiff 09.11.21

Pecenenkin
Download the press - summer is coming soon)
In general, start by pumping attacks. And then what style you like best - that one and download. This is the first time I invested in a sword and signs. Now I decided to download potions instead of signs. The combat changes immediately - I will probably press the evasion button soon)