3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SkrepcheZaVR 09.11.21 07:09 pm

DEPARTURES !!!! (Rise of the Tomb Raider)

The game crashes, without any errors, during the loading of a level or some kind of mode, and in the load between fires there are constantly crashes. Video card Radeon 270X 4 GB. Version License, Windows 10 x64, I tried to change the settings, everything was useless. Play normally does not work.
25 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grigor86 09.11.21

denova because of him

R
Ruslain 09.11.21

Take a look at the forums. Reduce the settings there, update the software. Well, look at the forums. Googled again, suddenly you find something useful.

C
Crocodos 09.11.21

SkrepcheZaVR
Try to play a pirate ...

R
Ruslain 09.11.21

Crocodos
Does she exist?

G
Grigor86 09.11.21

Ruslain
There is no denovo

G
Grigor86 09.11.21

SkrepcheZaVR
wines 7 64 bit becoming try this

S
SkrepcheZaVR 09.11.21

AT 7 ALSO MOST

m
melvinov 09.11.21

Hah) Fuck off 1000-1500 rubles and enjoy the flights?) Developed quite well done, made a prodnyak for a couple of evenings, put their pissing Denuvo there, and the game is still buggy rubbish ... life would not buy this stuff, there even seems to be no multiplayer, just a plot for 2 pm, unlike part 1, where at least you can chop online ... for the future, you don’t want to buy shit, let the developers be bent with this buggy stuff.

V
Victor Tsoi 09.11.21

Grigor86
Yes, yes )

G
Grigor86 09.11.21

melvinov,
so they are super protected
+ it also harms Denova's computer)

W
WarMachine2 09.11.21

they do not care about our computers, even if they explode from heavy anti-piracy software, so long as the profit does not spill past their wide-open pockets

x
xxREMAGxxIxxGAMERxx 09.11.21

SkrepcheZaVR
I can't play this one, play another one, it's business!

R
Ruslain 09.11.21

melvinov
As for the multiplayer of the first part, he's been dead for a long time. I didn’t go in, but there’s still no players. So it goes.

R
Ruslain 09.11.21

Grigor86
Everything hurts the computer, so don't play chtoli right now?)

R
Ruslain 09.11.21

WarMachine2
Your computer can go wild from pirate software, so you get upset. Everything harms the computer, as I already wrote, so don't play right now or something. Actually, the most important problem is that the computer does not work as it should be sitting in front of it. In most cases, this is true.

W
WarMachine2 09.11.21

Ruslain
I am not a supporter of piracy, but I am not a supporter of tough measures either. Already two years ago he stopped pirating, although he had previously encouraged good games by buying licensed discs. Denuvo is clearly cheese for such a large-scale implementation, but the developers do not care, they say the bakers themselves are to blame, pirated godlessly. Not far from the truth, but still it is necessary to take into account the interests of all players, and not introduce aggressive protection systems to spit on all consumers without exception. So far, there are no games with denuvo on my computer, but it is simply impossible to pass by certain games, so you will have to voluntarily and compulsorily become a victim of a large-scale experiment. Well, if people just bought, installed the game as expected, all system requirements were met, drivers and other things were installed, and the game crashes outright, then what could be his fault?

R
Ruslain 09.11.21

WarMachine2
This is no longer his fault.

P
Purple giraffe 09.11.21

Try to create a topic on the Steam forum, maybe they will help there - http://steamcommunity.com/app/391220/discussions/
Or read old topics, maybe a solution has already been proposed.

m
melvinov 09.11.21

Ruslain
Don't tell tales. I just left the servo, played 4 on 4, all sbs. Do not mislead people, comrade, if you do not connect, these are your problems, the cartoon is relevant there, another thing is cheating ....

R
RiseSoma 09.11.21

win-7x64. Phenom II x6 1075T.960 2GB. 12 RAM. on mediums without any problems the whole game. on high departures almost immediately. I took offactive.