3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mdskzo 09.11.21 07:09 pm

84% freeze persistence (Doom (2016))

hangs in such cases: killed - loaded up to 84% and freezes. the beginning of a new level when the game continues - it loads up to 84% and freezes (that is, if you turn on this level after freezing, then everything is OK), at the end of the rune test - it loads up to 84% and freezes (the rune test does not count towards the rune do not give). what a hell of a figure?
4 Comments
Sort by:
G
GHOST24 09.11.21

mdskzo
no "hell figure". This is the most common bug that occurs in many games (there are more varieties: crashes on cut scenes, cutscenes, loading a new level or a table of totals if there is one). The treatment is very simple: before such an action on which this bug occurs, put the game in windowed mode, if that also does not help, then the settings, including the screen resolution, to a minimum. After passing this place with a bug, return everything as it was and rejoice)

s
smiley_alex 09.11.21

I said I bought a game for 2 thousand, and here is a bug, what to do. Play in windowed mode at minimum resolution.

s
shhelkun 09.11.21

Well, I didn't have that, threw it a couple of times to the desktop and that's it ... increased the paging file, min 2048 max 4096, no crashes ...

G
GHOST24 09.11.21

smiley_alex
Such a bug, as I described, I have seen repeatedly in different games. And there is no limit to my indignation either))))