3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dragon_Max 09.11.21 07:09 pm

Progress of a primitive world in an alien empire (Stellaris)

Greetings!
I have never met: I
used to have a star system with a primitive world, I built an observation station there. Then this system passed to the neighboring empire (expanding their borders). All the mining stations were transferred to the neighboring empire, and the observation station was still mine (bug?). We have a cold relationship with that empire.
Question: if I accelerate the progress of this world, will it eventually become a vassal to me or to this empire? Should we invest in its development or not?
6 Comments
Sort by:
S
Schurl miller 09.11.21

Dragon_Max
Should be essentially your vassal. In general, primitive worlds are something peculiar. It seems that there is little sense from such empires, but it seems that they can sometimes drive off a small fleet.

S
Sallar 09.11.21

Dragon_Max
Himself did not come across, but I think yours, he will become a vassal and squeeze the enemy back. But if he declares war on a vassal, you will automatically fit in.

D
Dragon_Max 09.11.21

Schurl Miller
Yes, and at the same time I would have grabbed the territory from a neighbor with the help of him))

F
FROS_DAD 09.11.21

well, in general, we are accelerating development -> waiting for spacewalk and the oath -> war demanding the transfer of territory to Vasal -> profit

D
Dragon_Max 09.11.21

_Salar_
FROS_DAD
Well, let's get ready for war]: ->

V
VETER15 09.11.21

Dragon_Max
Schurl Miller
_Salar_
FROS_DAD
and I watched watched, and then bam, nuclear war ... of course everyone's a kerdyk ... so don't watch for a long time)