3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexander_Vesker 09.11.21 07:09 pm

Windows 10

A friend of mine asked me to install Win 10 for him. I installed Win 7 a couple of months ago. It seems that everything went smoothly. There were no problems during installation. Windows working for others got up buzzing. and here after installation a black screen. So I thought about the 10-ke system requirements are not too high. It is too troublesome to check whether or not it will go. Yes, and strained in time. the computer is weak. But it seems that the parameters are suitable

Developer: Microsoft
Year of release: 2015
Platform: x86 (32); x64 bit
Program version: 10.0.10240
Interface language: Russian
System requirements:
Processor: 1 GHz or higher
RAM: 1 GB for x86 (32); 2 GB for x64
Hard drive: 16 GB for x86 (32); 20 GB for x64
Graphics adapter: DirectX 9 compatible with 128MB memory
10 Comments
Sort by:
L
LIRW 09.11.21

On such a computer to put 10_ka: D I wonder why he needs it on such a computer here ... He doesn't even need 7_ka - all the same, their advantages, unlike win xp, this computer does not support. A show-off can be hung separately on xp.

A
Alexander_Vesker 09.11.21

LIRW
it's not about show-off. But the fact that xp is terribly stupid. Yes, and many programs no longer work on xp. Permanent inscriptions that soon the next program will not work on xp have already been put into the trash. If you change Windows, then definitely not for another pig .7 ka did not go. One chance for 10-ku. You need to put a normal Windows

E
Eroppo 09.11.21

Sub_Zero95
It's not very clear, are you putting just a normal Windows or some kind of "worker, which got up somewhere buzzing"? ))

A

eroppo
well, with 7 it did not work. I hope 10 will get up exactly. So that the pig will get up is how to drink. But it's time to demolish Windows. It has become broken. Endless scans for errors. Just if I understand that with 10 a dead number, I will not hammer my head . will install hr. just count up, put 10-ku. and she, like 7-ka, will not pokatit. then take it down. put hr. this is what kind of hemorrhoids. if my computer was with my iron, I would have experimented on fast and with its config it hurts to drearily wait for each installation. I just see what kind of hardware costs.

E
Eroppo 09.11.21

Sub_Zero95
If endless scanning for errors is more likely not a broken Windows, but a screw from old age, it is better to first copy all the necessary data somewhere, and not think about Windows. And just because of this, it may not even start 10 - it's stupidly there is nothing for it to boot normally

A

eroppo
7 flies. but not 10. given xp, then it should be put normally! and another jamb when you stick a USB flash drive, then a blue screen and reboot

L
LIRW 09.11.21

Sub_Zero95
This computer does not have enough RAM. Although I had one similar to your description. I sold it apiece: D two weeks ago. I put Windows 7 on it and on two gigs of operatives in my opinion. I don’t remember exactly - since then I added 2 more planks and I had 4 gaga of operatives. I don’t remember it before I put 7 or after that: (But the RAM is not enough for such systems. And you don’t need to look at the minimum system requirements - they are needed only to start from the pusher and no longer pull. At least One question - where did you get that if 7_ka is not installed, but 10_ka is installed? If ten is not much faster than 7 and 8, this does not mean that the requirements for it should be lower. to put whist, but I think you will not put this piece of shit. I'd rather sit on xp,

P
PCHalfFullHD 09.11.21

LIRW wrote:
But RAM is not enough for such systems.
My tablet worked for 7, then for 8, and now it works on Windows 10, and the RAM in it is 2 * Giga. So it’s hardly because of memory; although it is not enough, yes.

A

LIRW
Th is not enough? 2 GB is quite normal so it's time to pour in fresh blood and it's better to start with fresh

L
LIRW 09.11.21

Sub_Zero95
Well, reading a newspaper will probably do. And more that there is still with two gigs, then you will do: D Gig will definitely go away right away right on a clean Windows without programs.