3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Freund benno 09.11.21 07:09 pm

No signal, coolers are working at full

A friend's monitor goes out during the game and the inscription "no signal" appears, while the hard indicator goes out and the cooling of the entire computer starts to work at full. Sometimes the hard indicator is still on. It happened that the monitor went out with a sticking sound. Now, in general, they started up the computer and only the indicators lit up, and on the monitor there was an inscription about the energy-saving mode. Definitely not a processor or a motherboard. We sin on the power supply, but there is still a moment with different RAM, 2 bars are different but from the same manufacturer with the same voltage of 1.65V, and 2 from the same manufacturer are the same at 1.5V. This does not always happen, but relatively often. Moreover, you can safely play for 10 hours in the same prime or division at high without lags, then it goes out when you enter the game or after a few minutes of gameplay. What could be the problem?
19 Comments
Sort by:
f
fog666666 09.11.21

vidyashku in utiiiiil but first try to replace the thermal paste

F
Freund benno 09.11.21

fin1977
Why suddenly a video card? No artifacts, no overheating. Maybe then the problem is in the adapter between the video card and the monitor cable?

S
Sanchez ramirez 09.11.21

You write that the CDM indicator is off, the fans are spinning at full speed and the sound freezes, so the adapter has nothing to do with it, although there is little good in them either. After all, it all started with something, not out of the blue. To begin with, it would be nice to voice all the components and, preferably, their age (especially the power supply unit).

At first I wanted to write that it was nonsense about thermal paste, but then I thought that maybe the chipset was overheating. Although this is just a guess so far.

R
RusPack1295 09.11.21

See if the operative has burned out.

F
Freund benno 09.11.21

Sanchez Ramirez The
card does not overheat.
RusPack1295 Everything is fine
with the RAM, the motherboard has automatic power settings

M
MunchkiN 616 09.11.21

I know that, for example, a burned-out zhiforsa can turn with fans, but in fact it does not work, but so that the whole pitch-pitch-pitch
or some kind of dump of the cpu power cord is additional, or the motherboard dies like that.

F
Freund benno 09.11.21

MunchkiN 616 The motherboard has
nothing to do with it, it is new, the same problems were on the old one with a different processor. the computer works. It's just that sometimes such unexpected things happen. Video card HD 7950, percent 4690 i5, mother of some kind of msi on the z97 chipset, bp on 750w aerocool or whatever it is. Yesterday the computer did not want to start, they turned off the power supply with a button from the back, and turned it on right away, then the computer started without problems. Sometimes horizontal black bars flicker on the monitor, but this is only on the desktop, everything is fine in the game.

S
Sanchez ramirez 09.11.21

nibler99 wrote: The
card does not overheat.
And I didn’t say anything about the map. I said about the chipset.

nibler99 wrote:
turned off the power supply with a button from the back, and turned it on right away
Hmmm. It was similar, but only with the Chinese bloc. Although the aerocula, as far as I've heard, the quality is not much higher, although it does not completely suck.

F
Freund benno 09.11.21

Sanchez Ramirez
Ie this is most likely a bp?

h
hrdCore 09.11.21

nibler99 wrote:
Yesterday the computer did not want to start, they turned off the power supply with a button from the back, and turned it on immediately, then the computer started without any problems. The
power supply unit by itself (without connected components) starts normally?

F
Freund benno 09.11.21

hrdCore
cooler spinning

m
mvictory 09.11.21

nibler99 The
cooler can spin even with a practically non-working power supply. His electrolytes simply dry up and he will no longer work normally. The symptoms you have just described characterize this. Replace the source at least for a while by taking it from friends, and make sure.

h
hrdCore 09.11.21

nibler99
The algorithm for checking the power supply is generally the following.
If there is a multimeter and an oscilloscope, it is measured in a molecule of 12V and 5V in the load, as well as their ripple, compared with the ATX requirements and conclusions are drawn about the state of the power supply; if there is neither a multimeter nor an oscilloscope, a knowingly working power supply unit of the required power is taken, and the system's operation with it is checked - if the problems are not reproduced, the power supply unit needs to be changed, if nothing has changed, then look for the problem outside the power supply unit.
Part 2 is just right for you.

F
Freund benno 09.11.21

mvictory
hrdCore
this does not happen often, you need to drive it for a couple of days. That is, if the thermal paste on the graphics core dried out, would it be permanent? If the video card, motherboard and percentages are excluded, then the problem is in the power supply?

h
hrdCore 09.11.21

nibler99
how to check - indicated above. The rest is at the level of fortune telling.

F
Freund benno 09.11.21

hrdCore was
even promoted , cleaned, nothing bloated. But when you turn on the computer, the power supply, how to say it, is a switch

S
Sanchez ramirez 09.11.21

So it's time to throw out this garbage.

M
Maklline66 09.11.21

nibler99 wrote:
Sometimes horizontal black stripes flicker on the monitor, but this is only on the desktop, everything is fine in the game
Check the card, the first call is in a possible breakdown.
In general, ideally, insert a second video card into the computer, if it permits, and during the next breakdown, switch the monitor to it, and check whether the card is displayed in the go or the device manager. If not, then to the service center or junk.

p
pekabir 09.11.21

approximate shit was due to bp