3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
UltimateSoul 09.11.21 07:09 pm

I need the help of the guys. (Dark Souls 3)

Hello everyone. Just yesterday I bought a new percent and a motherboard. I updated the video card for a long time. All this for the sake of a new part of the game. But unfortunately, when I went into the game itself, I found that it lags just awful. Impossible to play, sagging and delay between my actions and actions in the game. Can you tell me if something can be done? Optimize or something else with my data:
Video card - NVIDIA Geforce GT 730

I would be very glad if you help.
13 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ivan Bystrov 09.11.21

System requirements
MINIMUM:
OS: Windows 7 SP1 64bit, Windows 8.1 64bit Windows 10 64bit
Processor: Intel Core i3-2100 / AMD® FX-6300
RAM: 4 GB RAM
Video card: NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 750 Ti / ATI Radeon HD 7950

_
_Ozymandias_ 09.11.21

Spoiler

U
UltimateSoul 09.11.21

Too weak video card? Class.

G
GamOl 09.11.21

my tech:
Spoilerfen x4 965
8GB RAM
radic 6700
medium fps settings
sits in the temple of fire, the peak of dragons and the temple of the depths ...
Only dark souls lag?

U
UltimateSoul 09.11.21

Yes, just them.

p
pavloalex 09.11.21

UltimateSoul
No matter how new things are, forgive me, the patch for the new Souls.
The point was to take outdated and frankly weak iron?
The advice is simple: change your PC, or change the game.

I
Ivanych 09.11.21

Eh-eh, well, isn't it a shame? updated half of the hardware, but the computer still does not pull the game, nah. live like that? I would have taken a prefix better and did not know grief.

P
Portmen 09.11.21

Play the sapper, also a difficult game

E
Elena Dflbvjdyf 09.11.21

They are all kind. I have a GeForce GTX 650 video card and I don’t have money for new hardware, especially for a set-top box. Which helped me personally reduce lags. I play offline, offline. The settings are all of course at a minimum (you won't even notice the difference). Before the game, I turn off the Internet, I turn off all unnecessary processes (such as agent mail ru and games mail ru). By the way, I checked the computer, and instead of 4 cores, I only have one activated. I connected everything. I found all these simple tips on this site in other branches (about optimization, patches, video cards, etc.). You can live. If I can't get past some boss due to lags, I go to the Internet, call on the players. After the Vord, I have ice lags much less often. At first I was so psychotic (why did I buy it !!!), and then I got involved. A person will adapt to everything. Hardcore rules!

I
Ivanych 09.11.21

Elena Dflbvjdyf
Well done, keep it up and do not lose heart!

T
Tyler durden 17 09.11.21

what is the screen resolution?

m
muromez 09.11.21

Change iron for the sake of the game ... Hmm ... on 9 wheels from the Merc put for the coolness of chtoli XD

E
Elena Dflbvjdyf 09.11.21

Tyler Durden 17
Maybe it's not a question for me, but I will answer anyway))) I tried a variety of resolutions - 1280x720 turned out to be the best.