3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gena Troshev 09.11.21 07:09 pm

Change of name (Homefront: The Revolution)

Everyone writes, you need to create a new user, but you can act differently
here the problem is that the game cannot save if there are Russian letters in the path to the save folder (in short, your Windows username is in Russian, but the game does not see Russian letters

http://pcsecrets.ru/os/windows-xp/kak-izmenit-imya-polzovatelya-windows.html

Here I found a guide on how to change your username, but I'm stupid and don't understand (write here in detail for anyone who can figure it out)
11 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gena Troshev 09.11.21

The save files are here C: Users Gennady Saved Games
............................ change it -------- ----- and play

G
Gena Troshev 09.11.21

Who knows a way to change the name so share it

G
Gena Troshev 09.11.21

Another thing I found

Аlex_Pro 09.11.21

It is better to translate everything that can be translated into Latin in order to avoid problems associated with this in the future.

r
ronald_2019 09.11.21

Hello! You can move the save folder to the root of the disk with, you need to create a folder on disk with and name saved games then go to the users folder and then to the user folder Gennady and there will be a folder for saved games, right-click on it and select properties then at the top in the window select a location and specify a new location, that is, your created folder on disk c and click apply when prompted, click yes and everything will be transferred to a new folder and it will be considered a system folder.

P
PREDATOR7706 09.11.21

I have already returned this piece of shit and I advise you that I don’t need these dances with a tambourine for 2 rubles

G
Gena Troshev 09.11.21

ronald_2019
Can you write more clearly?

G
Gena Troshev 09.11.21

ronald_2019
no button location

G
Gena Troshev 09.11.21

ronald_2019
some folders have a location button in the properties, but this one does not