3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Ansaphone 09.11.21 07:09 pm

The ideal path of civilization (Stellaris)

How do you see in this game the ideal path for the development of your state? For example, I develop through a single leader (monarch), through technology, genetic modifications improve my race (life span there, adaptability, etc.), no slavery, no mixing of races (xenophobia), no robots. I join alliances, but no interference in my possessions, I admit genocide ... In general, something like space fascism. What do you think? I also like the option where you can kill the entire race and replace it with robots (even leaders), but for me they have a lot of disadvantages ...

The main points:
1) Form of government
2) Development path (industry, research, loot)
3) War or economy
4) Attitude towards other races and states
5) Attitude towards slavery, robots and synthetics
6) Well, add something from yourself
10 Comments
Sort by:
C
CiaphasCain 09.11.21

1) military dictatorship. The leader has been living for 110 years already, because he has been pumping the terms of life
2) Industry
3) The war basically, in the central part of the empire dismantled all military structures and built exclusively for
obtaining loans 4) Fan. Xenophobia
5) Slavery - only strangers, synths - enslavement: D
6) the main thing is to cut out any signs of heresy and liberation movements: D

s
scorg94 09.11.21

1. Religious republic
2. Research
3. Economy, only defensive wars
4. Fanatical xenophilia
5. Slavery is strictly forbidden, no soulless machines.
6. A friendly race, always ready to invite other races to live on their planets. Plus free development and launch of underdeveloped civilizations into space. Maximum cooperation with other races, the formation of an alliance with the transition to a federation, general agreements for emigration and research. And sometimes crusades against slave empires.

D
Dark Wanderer Grandal 09.11.21

I Chose the Path of the Theocratic Empire, an Authoritarian leader who is endowed with a Divine Mandate by a form of government where he is revered as a shrine and strengthened by the sign of a venerable +120 to years of life, Domestic policy is reduced to a solid economic base, the militarization of science, and attempts to find a balance of the civil sector without curtailing needs army. All foreign policy is reduced only to war, enslavement and genocide, So Cute: Militant, xenophobic, religious-fascist people carrying the light of the True Faith!

R
Roostermil 09.11.21

1) Military dictatorship. I pumped up the terms of life, so the leader rules for a long time
2) Mostly industry
3) War, I am friends with two empires similar to me, more or less
4) All are equal, outsiders who do not rebel can calmly occupy important positions, those who rebel for too long are waiting for genocide
5 ) No slavery, I use robots for hard work, but I do not intend to develop AI
6) Despite the militant policy, all races are equal .... equal in the right to lay their heads for the good of the empire: D

M
MishaRass 09.11.21

I'm generally an invader)

h
helio 09.11.21

I got to the tachyon spear and battleship and the whole galaxy is my vassal (21 civilizations), colonized the planets, developed production, as soon as the 20k fleet was not a problem to conquer everyone, I did not delve into politics)

B
BlackTea 09.11.21

1) Direct democracy (with the transition to its more perfect form)
2) All
3) All
4) Neutral to all, except for militant xenophobes, militarists and champions of purity.
5) Slavery is prohibited, robots are possible, synthetics are dangerous (in this game they will raise a riot anyway. We are waiting for patches).
6) The main thing is to put together a strong alliance and develop relations with other civilizations, but do not forget about your own military machine. The principles are xenophilia, materialism, individualism.

M
Mordok 09.11.21

BlackTea
Slavery is forbidden, robots are possible, synthetics are dangerous (in this game they will revolt anyway. We are waiting for patches.
Patch is not needed. Rebellion can be avoided by adopting the correct decree and politics.

B
BlackTea 09.11.21

Mordok
What is this?

M
Mordok 09.11.21

BlackTea
Sent in a personal. I do not want to spoil those who are interested in figuring it out.