3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Skinny_Vamp 09.11.21 07:12 pm

Get rid of Dance (Fallout 4)

Due to my choice of the plot outcome, Paladin Dance became hostile towards me, but continues to live in my settlement. It is easy to kill him, but getting rid of his mortal body is very problematic, since he is heavy, he cannot be thrown into the river, not into a ditch. Hence the question - is it possible with console commands to send him to hell on Pridwen or where else to his brothers?
11 Comments
Sort by:
B
Barsagar 09.11.21

skinnyelf
Try poking on it in the console and disable)

s
smbdsmoke 09.11.21

tsson synth

don't you wanna smoke your cap.

Y
Yarsis 09.11.21

skinnyelf
well, I killed him in a square at the BS)
try to aggro him and bring him where you need to)

S
Skinny_Vamp 09.11.21

Yarsis
Hmm, I'll try to lure you away and kill.
He does not want to leave the settlement, he fires back and the bastard does not go outside.
He shot the energy cell on his back, it fell off and exploded. Dance got out of the armor, but after the kill it is still heavy.

M
Marvelosi 09.11.21

skinnyelf

Dansa dance is revolutionary! You can raise ... if you have strength in Special, pumped up to 9 and at least. Climb into power armor and eat something to increase your strength.

I still pulled him away with a shock wave from grenades and mines!

S
Skinny_Vamp 09.11.21

Marvelosi
Thanks for the advice, I hope it helps.
and what exactly does the 'disable' command do? Does it remove or disable? If it disables how to delete it?

p
predator999 09.11.21

Did you go to college?

W
WFGSS 09.11.21

I move heavy corpses with a minigun))

R
RGC 09.11.21

You can pick up some kind of object and, carrying it in front of you, push the corpse anywhere, there is a collision between guns and corpses, for example, they move quite easily even in power armor

s
smbdsmoke 09.11.21

Or put the DeadBodyCollision mod from the nexus and kick it out.

S
Shamil Khalilulin 09.11.21

I killed him and pushed him onto the sofa)))) and lay by the fireplace sleeping.