3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Inril 09.11.21 07:12 pm

Seasson Pass (Fallout 4)

People, I do not quite understand what it is? If I buy it now on Steam, will they give me all the DLC for free or what?
14 Comments
Sort by:
p
press 09.11.21

Inril
yes no yes

A
Alllex236 09.11.21

Inril
yes

I
Inril 09.11.21

And what's the catch? Selling all three add-ons at once at a reduced price ... What's the benefit?

A
Alexander Stefanov 09.11.21

Marketing move. Some people just need to see that it's cheaper to shell out money, and individually they might never have bought all three DLS.

I
Inril 09.11.21

Alexander
Stefanov That is, no f * cking? Bought a Pass and three DLCs from you and all the future ones too?

A
Amishor 09.11.21

Inril
And all the future ones too.
It's nice to know that I'm not the only one who didn't immediately taste what SP is.

B
Boss_Timurchik 09.11.21

Inril
here the most important thing is not to confuse DLS included in the seasonal pass and with DLS that are not included, PS in fallout 4 this has not yet been observed

S
Sergiy Volkov 09.11.21

On a pass, it seems like 4 dls goes for free ...

i
intolerable 09.11.21

Gluk7469
that is, you propose to buy one harbor for 1.4k and not buy a seasoner for 1.8k? just because the first two are not very good? yes you are persecuting. with a difference of 400 rubles, it is much easier to take a seasoner and not steamed.

Z
Zerian Mashtraum 09.11.21

intolerable
It's even easier to download DLS from torrents and throw it into Steam. So you don't even have to buy SP

Z
Zerian Mashtraum 09.11.21

Inril
If you feel sorry for money, then (as I wrote just above) download DLS from the torrent and throw it into the game. You will not get a ban for this, since DLS F4 has absolutely no protection, and the game is offline)

i
intolerable 09.11.21

Zerian Mashtraum,
you can generally download the full version with all DLS and not buy folich 4 and a seasoner for it)) then it will be quite cheap. ))
However, I bought both the folich and the seasoner at the time. game of norms, although if they continue to grow in the wrong direction this will be the last part that I bought.

I
Inril 09.11.21

deeVries
I just couldn't understand what the joke was. If you buy separately - 2.5 k. Through the seasoner - 1.8 k. What's the catch? And when I don't understand something, it annoys me. Maybe the seasoner only gives a discount on DLC? Now I figured it out. THX!

A
Amishor 09.11.21

Inril
Well, right, I myself adhere to the principle of healthy paranoia. When I just signed up for the incentive, for a long time I could not understand what the catch was, until I bought SP for Saints Raw. Eh, there are games without ruinous prices ...