3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chuck_Norris_ 09.11.21 07:12 pm

All the same textures are soaped (Fallout 4)

Actually, I tried hundreds of methods for replacing textures and the like, config files many times from different instructions, it costs enb boost, the swap file is on the same partition of the disk where the game is, the disk itself is not normal, the computer is i5 3470 4 nuclear 3.2 boost to 3.4, vidyuha 960 2gb, 8 gigs of operatives, put the game even on the lowest settings and finally cut the shadows in the config file that the ani are drawn very close at 30 meters, lowered the number of textures being resumed. I achieved the fact that the textures stopped turning into soap only for some time and even the slowdown during loading stopped thinking at last, but when passing to other lacings or when entering some buildings, a hellish soap opera starts. And as you understand, playing such a soapy soap is not very pleasant. Big request guys, can anyone solve this mod by some or any other method, write here, copy the text, put a link to the site, because this problem is a problem even on pre-top PC configs and it needs to be solved somehow, but the game is good, but the technical plan is not very good. Thanks in advance...
20 Comments
Sort by:
C
Colt47pc 09.11.21

I have a similar config (percent i5 760 3.6GHz), but the game on ssd works, and everything with textures is in order. So, maybe it's the screw. Have you tried reinstalling the game to clean?

H
Hattack 09.11.21

19lexa19
I play on C2Q 9550, vidyaha GTX560 is not TiAi and 1 gig, 8 gigs RAM (+ 8 gigs Ready Boost) and no SSDs, ordinary screw ...
And I will say, there is no soap AT ALL))) Yes, but this is only thanks to ENBSeries v0.283.
I'm ahead of the unreasonable clamor: NO, the resolution is not 800x600, but 1920x1080.
And again NO, not at minimum wages, all at high ones. The only thing that motion blur is disabled is infuriating. And fps on average from 35 to 50 with something ...
And yes))) texture mods, as well as the rest are also worth)))
Hence the question, did you rule the enb boost config for your system?

d
daftCAT7 09.11.21

S
Sprintin 09.11.21

xs what you have there, but apparently your percent and the opera does not pull, vidyaha norms.
my 960 gth streaks for 4gb 50-60 holds exactly no soap does not lag, everything is on the ultra!
I did not put any boosts for the cherust, I did not touch the textures, only 10 mods for all sorts of nonsense.
can the Windows be fucked up? although I dislike ay5))))
at least write ay5 model, or else go for two more kernels, with pumping?

Intel Xeon E3-1230V3, hiperx 12gb ddr3, asus geforse gtx 960 4gb ddr5, ssd kingston, win 10

A
Andre fd 09.11.21

at the i5 4670 itself and everything is fine. The game is installed on a regular screw.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 09.11.21

Colt47pc
Yes three times

C
Chuck_Norris_ 09.11.21

Hattack
Yes

C
Chuck_Norris_ 09.11.21

daftCAT
Give bro I write with mistakes

P
POLKOVNIK2005 09.11.21

daftCAT
Yes, no, not to give, but on the forehead to clarify.

R
RusPack1295 09.11.21

Haha, on one forum I saw how a dude, on the contrary, asked to slow down the quality of the game so that it would not lag, now the opposite is true. Try to change the parameters in the video card settings, it may help.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 09.11.21

By the way, can there be a problem with the RAM? I have them in two-channel mode, two dice of 4gb each, but I know for sure that their herts are slightly different in one 1600 from another 1300 and if the nests are swapped then the computer does not start, but one thing is that all the games did not have a problem with soap, GTA 5 is going well

C
Chuck_Norris_ 09.11.21

RusPack1295
I say I took instructions from the nexus and made settings for the video card, enb boost, swap file, set the textures cut-down, and the lashmshaft retexture reduces the load by 15% from the video memory, there in the conf file. iTextureUpgradeDistance1 = 9600 (default 1200)
iTextureUpgradeDistance0 = 4800 (default 600)
iTextureDegradeDistance1 = 12000 (default 1500)
iTextureDegradeDistance0 = 4400 (default 800) iTexMipMap = -1 entered

C
Chuck_Norris_ 09.11.21

This only partially solved the problem.

R
RicoChico 09.11.21

enb boost remove. Why with the current version of the game?

C
Chuck_Norris_ 09.11.21

RicoChiko
Thanks for your help, but I tried this option too , it only got worse, people seemed to write on the forum that at the very beginning, without patches, there were fewer tranblocks with textures when installing en boost, xs can roll back to the release patch, thank God he didn't buy this masterpiece although the game is worth more, but in technical terms it is a cinder block spelled for such a graphon and optimization with it ...

C
Chuck_Norris_ 09.11.21

And yes, put the minuses on, x, funny guys play the art: -D

C
Chuck_Norris_ 09.11.21

Well, it's a dead end, now this game I have number one in terms of crap with optimism and ftyuhali this miserable soapy squalor, cut down the dough and do not even think to fix add-ons more money, more! Ani is already eating, because the game is good and works well on top computers, and the rest are tormented download the mods, look for a soap solution, we created this game so that the players make it the way they want ...

C
Chuck_Norris_ 09.11.21

RicoChiko
Hey brother, but if you unpack the archives with textures and put the textures from the Texture Optimization Project mods there with the replacement of files and pack them back, since it has already been verified that when installing TOP as described in the usual instructions, there are more delays in loading, I was convinced by experience

B
BlackTigerTK 09.11.21

19lexa19
The Nexus already has TOP in the form of a bsa archive. I saw it today.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 09.11.21

BlackTigerTK
Krasava, I can try it, although I doubt it, but I noticed one thing, putting a mod to reduce the texture resolution of lod lods, these same lods are resumed with a delay