3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wren 09.11.21 07:12 pm

Technical Issues (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Video Game)

The game crashes on autosave, i.e. when the profile is created, the "Do not turn off your PC" window appears and then crashes. At the next launches, it crashes when trying to load the created profile.
34 Comments
Sort by:
U
User 299668 09.11.21

The computer may not stand up to the graphics ..

W
Wren 09.11.21

no, the computer is normal (see profile), and if you turn off autosave, you can play. But it's not fun to start a new game every time

U
User 299668 09.11.21

tried to reinstall the game?

W
Wren 09.11.21

An issue was identified - one of the Windows updates that was conflicting with the game. After removing it, everything is OK.

U
User 299668 09.11.21

That is great :)

W
Wren 09.11.21

I had the same troubles - I downloaded NoCD, but it did not fit.
The site contains a working NoCD for the original English version. In the Russian pirate, all the required files have already been replaced, and the game should go to the campaign without a disk. But there is one but .... How pirates of xs added a check for the presence of theirs (pirated) disc in the drive. So no NOSD or mini-image will work - you just need to virtualize the disk and mount it into a virtual drive or burn it to a disk and play from it.

W
Watman 09.11.21

So there are Bin files, how to make a full disk out of them? Or at least mount it in a virtual one? What programs? Daemon tools does not perceive the bin campaign ...

W
Watman 09.11.21

So there are Bin files, how to make a full disk out of them? Or at least mount it in a virtual one? What programs? Daemon tools does not perceive the bin campaign ...

P
Pavel rally 09.11.21

I did not find a license disk in Petrozavodsk, I had to download a repack, it did not start, I suffered for a long time and still started it, that's what I did.

1) Downloaded TeenageMutantNinjaTurtlesTheMovie2007v1.0NoCDFixedexeEng-2 the game started to start, but immediately crashed.

2) I downloaded the demo version from the playground, the demo started and worked fine.

3) Having fumbled with the files, I found out if you take sound.fat from C: / TMNT Demo / Sound and drop it into C: / TMNT / Sound the game will start and work stably, but there is no sound.

T
Tendegern 09.11.21

Technical problems? No, have not heard. In any case, I did not have such.

-
-SlashuuR- 09.11.21

How to set the resolution to 1920x1080 in the game?

P
Pavel rally 09.11.21

TolyancheG777
Edit the file with the settings Hardware

[CONFIG]
Version = 1
ResolutionWidth = 1920
ResolutionHeight = 1080
Fullscreen = 0
[VIDEO]
Description =

In the file properties check the read-only checkbox.

-
-SlashuuR- 09.11.21

Subaru BRZ STI
I did not find such a file in the game folder.

P
Pavel rally 09.11.21

TolyancheG777
The settings file is located here.
C: / Users / Username / AppData / Roaming / TMNT
You need to enable the display of hidden folders.

-
-SlashuuR- 09.11.21

Subaru BRZ STI
Thank you very much, it helped =) Now I'll play TMNT on a new widescreen.

P
Pavel rally 09.11.21

TolyancheG777
:)

T
Tendegern 09.11.21

TolyancheG777
I don't understand the essence of the wide screen - all textures and models are stretched in breadth, which puts a bold cross on the graph. I can imagine what it will look like: you run around as a turtle with a very small butt and a very small height. Although to each his own.

T
Tendegern 09.11.21

And I was the only one that if I pull out the disc with the game from the drive, the game does not plow?

-
-SlashuuR- 09.11.21

[Witch Doctor]
I don't understand the essence of the wide screen - all textures and models are stretched in breadth, which puts a bold cross on the graph. I can imagine what it will look like: you run around like a turtle with a very small butt and a very small height. Although to each his own.
For such cases, the 16: 9/16: 10 format was created (in my case the first one), with the help of which the image is automatically narrowed and it looks normal, the same as on a regular "square" with a 4: 3 aspect ratio. Nothing stretches anywhere. On the contrary, the game looks great on a large monitor and the graph seems much better.

And I was the only one that if I pull out the disc with the game from the drive, the game does not plow?
Download crack and play without disc.

Subaru BRZ STI
Bro, do you know if the same permission can be set in TMNT 2003 and TMNT 2 Battle Nexus?

P
Pavel rally 09.11.21

TolyancheG777
Unfortunately not.