3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wren 09.11.21 07:12 pm

Technical Issues (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Video Game)

The game crashes on autosave, i.e. when the profile is created, the "Do not turn off your PC" window appears and then crashes. At the next launches, it crashes when trying to load the created profile.
34 Comments
Sort by:
-
-SlashuuR- 09.11.21

Subaru BRZ STI
It's a pity :( I tried it through ArtMoney, but the game crashes after a couple of minutes of the game.

T
Tendegern 09.11.21

TolyancheG777 I
see. But what about the reluctance of the game to work in the absence of a disc?

-
-SlashuuR- 09.11.21

[Witch Doctor]
Download crack (NO CD) and drop it into the game folder. In the next topic, I posted a link.

k
kolya_tExHuk 09.11.21

Guys, I run this problem first, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, the compatibility check is launched, then I run the same shortcut with the inscription game, the game starts and then immediately throws it out. and if you immediately open the shortcut game, then in general it gives an error with the inscription you must start game with TMNT.exe

P
Pavel rally 09.11.21

kolya_tExHuk
Look at my message written on 04/09/12 12:11

F
Flesh29 09.11.21

_SlashuuR _ </ <br /> Drop the NOCD crack here please!

m
maltrina 09.11.21

guys help, the problem is the same as for kolya_tExHuk

46234 09.11.21

help me please, I'm getting an error (You must start the game with TMNT.exe) What should I do?

B
BaHa MaN 09.11.21

help, I downloaded the TMNT 2007 game, it seems to have installed it fine, but when I click on the game, the game opens but the screen is dark and there is no sound, help !!!! I downloaded NO_CD did not help!

A
Alexander Savvin 09.11.21

When I turn it on, the window is pooled, it says, start the game and exit, I press the launch, I turned on, and the black screen is on, I can't see the fig, I waited about thirty minutes, the same black screen (people tell me something.

A
Alexander Savvin 09.11.21

BaHa MaN
I also have (

z
zhEkA6574 09.11.21

I have the disc on it

b
beka_24_99 09.11.21

I have a problem - at startup, a window opens with a compatibility check. The checkboxes are placed where necessary, but does not want to start, the "start the game" button is gray. I downloaded the demo - everything is fine. What should I do? HELP

d
dennyss 09.11.21

Wren
which update do I have the same problem?
thanks in advance