3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
killycrok 09.11.21 07:12 pm

Grain (Far Cry: Primal)

Does anyone know how to disable graininess? Write please.
6 Comments
Sort by:
P
Paul_SH 09.11.21

killycrok
Many (including me) do not have any "graininess".
If anyone knows, tell me how to turn off the "graininess" of the screen.

Try experimenting with the anti-aliasing settings (FXAA, SMAA, or turn it off altogether). Anti-aliasing is responsible for eliminating rendering artifacts: pixel ladders and texture noise.
Anti-aliasing may not work correctly because the video card driver needs to be reinstalled (updated).
For a normal picture, the screen resolution set in the game settings must correspond to the nominal ("native") resolution of the monitor.

k
killycrok 09.11.21

Paul_SH The
resolution on the laptop is normal, 1366x768 and in the game as well, all settings are high, anti-aliasing is SMAA, with FXAA the picture is very soapy.

P
Paul_SH 09.11.21

killycrok
Can you see a screenshot where this "graininess" is especially noticeable?
What video card (video cards) is in the laptop and what version of the video driver?
Is the original executable in the bin folder now? It was not replaced with a modified one (for example, for Russification)?

I assumed that the rendering works crookedly in the game, so artifacts ("graininess") appear after changing the resolution downward. But the version was not confirmed: after decreasing the resolution, the picture only "gets blurry" (the lower the resolution, the more "soap"), but no "graininess" appears.

k
killycrok 09.11.21

Paul_SH
Well, there is no screen, but graininess is noticeable everywhere, a GTX 860M card, I did not install anything in bin ...

P
Paul_SH 09.11.21

killycrok
Be a friend, make the most grainy screen. Very eager to see)
Look at the gallery. Is there at least one screen shot with grain?

Have you tried updating your graphics card driver?

k
killycrok 09.11.21

The last firewood, I'll make a screen right now, wait 5 minutes ...