3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wolf88 09.11.21 07:12 pm

Completion of ships and composition of the fleet (Stellaris)

After playing for 12 hours, but still not understanding some aspects of the game, I go for advice from the enlightened.
1. As I understand it, you should not make a fleet of 20 battleships, it is better instead of it 5 battleships, 10 cruisers and 30 destroyers. Is it many times higher in efficiency?
2. S / M / L, if you fight against hundreds of ships, then s is preferable, and if against several battleships, then L?
3. The composition of the weapons is better to be varied, is it not worth clogging all the ships with energy, for example?
4. Is it worth adding a few ships to the fleet with purely air defense systems to neutralize enemy missiles / torpedoes?
5. What is the best equipment for the fleet and ships?
4 Comments
Sort by:
S
Schurl miller 09.11.21

After the quest with "Uninvited Guests", all my fleets are like this: 1: 3: 6: 12
Small ships have top-end torpedoes, and battleships and cruisers all stand only with L and are armed with 40/40% neutron and proton rockets and 20% kinetic ... All admirals and board ships, as well as spaceport modules with rate of fire skills.
My opinion? The best set, because the damage goes above 50k (without upgrades, it is exactly 50k).

V
VETER15 09.11.21

Wolf88
1. As soon as I open a new class of ships, I use the old ones for meat, and improve the new ones. During the destruction of the old, I am recruiting new ones in strength, the resources I need and allow.
2. It all depends on your capabilities, I think you need to put good armor with L, weak with C, medium with M.
3. Yes, of course.
4. I always do all-rounders.
5. New.

S
Sallar 09.11.21

Wolf88 True
won 2 times. Approximately the train of thought is this - the more resources allow you to keep large ships, the better the fleet.
At first, the fleet was mixed and then, as small things were eliminated, it did not build - only battleships. 3 decks on "L", 4 on "S" and a pair of "M". In "L" you set long-range energy 4 (tachyon spears) with a radius of 60 and 2 pieces of kinetics (cannons also have a range of 60), although I played only 6 energy on arrival of the flock, on deck 4 artillery kinetics (10-20 radius). The point is that you endure everyone - they do not even have time to reach with distant weapons, but small weapons are needed if they fell into the system and immediately fell into a batch (for example, they were catching up with a foreign fleet). No missiles (torpedoes) will give such a speed of knocking out enemy ships, they do not roll in the middle of the game. Although the people play purely on the kinetics "L" instead of the energy one. here who has what is pumped out better. For questions:
1. Worth it. They endure a trifle, it must be rebuilt, although the destroyers have survived to the end somewhere - because of the great importance of maneuverability, and already more or less some kind of survivability. Battleships fired back from afar, hung in space, restored shields and again into battle, cruisers do not hold fish or flesh or damage and do not damage themselves by the end of the game.
2. 3 decks - 2 pcs "L", 1 deck "S + M" - for battleships
3. you can interfere, but the efficiency is not greatly affected, and the kinetics is good, and the energy has + 100% armor penetration.
4. On deck 4, you put automatic artillery and other anti-aircraft guns from battleships, I still only had it on the corvettes, if you fall out into the crowd, it helps, in all other cases - everything must die before you reach you.
5. battleships with a total fleet capacity of 15k,
PS My 13k fleet carried out a 23k swarm fleet without losing battleships.

W
Wolf88 09.11.21

_Salar_
Thank you. Quite informative.