3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
russia234 09.11.21 07:12 pm

Barbarians (Stellaris)

During 1 game he studied barbarians, and tried to pump them to influence the empire, but merged because of Stagnat.
Here I play for militarists, xenophobes, materialists, collectivists, but in politics there is no tab responsible for barbarians, although it was there.
And how do you study them?
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
SKELETONtcg 09.11.21

We need to build an observation post. And if you want to infuse them into your empire (so that they become your vassals), you need to allow "active exploration of primitive worlds" in the policy of your empire, since in many ethics (forms of government) this is prohibited. Hope helped =: D

I
Ilya Rak 09.11.21

russia234
which ethics did you choose? And show the screen of the politician.

s
scorg94 09.11.21

russia234
there you need a tab "enlightenment of underdeveloped worlds". something like that it is called. can be turned on, but you will get -5% luckily from xenophobic populations

r
russia234 09.11.21

Ilya Rak
Elite Xenophobia, Militarism, Materialism, Collectivism.
Dima Ogorodnikov
Is this a kind of decrees?

s
scorg94 09.11.21

russia234
These are politicians, but since you have fanatical xenophobia, there will be no choice. By the way, how did you get 4 ethics at once? In total, 3 points are available for them, and you spent 5.

r
russia234 09.11.21

Dima
Ogorodnikov I dig deeper into the common folder, everything is in the text files, I still took almost all the buns of the race and altered some reactors, now the ship has enough 1 piece even in S, but the AI ​​will not take them because they are expensive.
Prescribe a civilian corps at least from the corvettes.

r
russia234 09.11.21

If xenophobia is not elite, you can take it?

s
scorg94 09.11.21

russia234
Yes, you can. Everything is written here, carefully - English. http://www.stellariswiki.com/Policies
PS What interests you is searched for by the word Uplift

1Archangel1 09.11.21

russia234
militarists, xenophobes, materialists, collectivists, are there too many qualities? Chit -_- And the problem is most likely because of this.

r
russia234 09.11.21

1Archangel1
Cheat cheat, but before that everything was with him.