3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
6y4 09.11.21 07:14 pm

N correct guide to MF sortie for pit, andy and mefa hello (Diablo 2)

Hello, I started to download a purely MF forty from 0, I never played it, I need a correct alignment for MF forty for the above locations, for whom it is not difficult to describe the alignment from the English version = stats, skills, etc.,

ps - there is a barb with bo, etc. that is, defens' mana and life will be ..
12 Comments
Sort by:
n
nunucbka_8cm 09.11.21

http://www.playground.ru/wiki/diablo_2/guide/sorceress/
here are forty guides

K
KuLogin 09.11.21

Light Sorc
Skills
1 = Warmth, Static, Telekinesis, Teleport, Energy shield
20 = Charged bolt, Lightning, Chain Lightning, Lightning Mastery, Nova
Stats
Str = 156 (Including gear, talismans, etc.)
Dex = 0
Vita = everything else
Energy = 0
Shmot
Tr Set
Magefist
War Traveler
Spirit Wit v Monarche (fcr To 35 was)
Rings + 2x10 fcr resi ++++
Charmi = Gheeds, T4,5 Light sk, 10 Sc 7 Mf
On svap memory (runnoe word such is, find ... for the energy shield)
Instead of two rows of potion, stick there the scrolls of the teleport and the identifier, 8 cells free for trash and in the cube place
Merck
2 act nightmare defiance (holy freeze)
Andy / Gaze
Treachery / Shaft
Insight / Infinity: D
In TR, stick armor and hat with P Topaz, and stick light facet into a stick Something
like this ... Pit, Countress, Andy, Summoner, Mef, Eld-Shenk, Pindl, Nihl, Hbr

6y4 09.11.21

thanks

i
ixdon 09.11.21

Isn't it better in terms of the MF just to run on the mefa?

6y4 09.11.21

all as one say swing the magpie mf for mf

A
AlferStouk 09.11.21

6y4
If you want, let's play together) I'm somehow bored alone) I can't even talk in the game)

K
KuLogin 09.11.21

ixdon
Not everything falls from the mefa))

0b256 09.11.21

6y4
do two-element with FO if you want to mfit then meteor-FO, farm light-FO

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

6y4, start with the correct shitty outfit. she should dial 105% fcr and 60% fhr.
try to invest in the mercenary by dressing him with something harsh - eth Bonehew (unique, in Amn, Shael sockets), armor - Lionheart runword in eth armor with hella (with power requirement <200), hat - green, Guillaume face. and on bosses, start with the Static field skill (swings by 1).

6y4 09.11.21

Tin actually, in order to find the norms of clothes, you need to kill bosses 100,500 times, and preferably using different Persians prepared in advance, like a command with itself, squinting in the windows. Yes, and these clothes are not needed, it is enough to find the runes, and to find the runes, you have to or farm for months in parallel running to a known place every day (in hope). Or simply having a Persian who will withstand 2ppl up to a hela smithy led wigs. I feel when I get stronger and start doing, I'm tired of it. All old players do it the same way.

K
KuLogin 09.11.21

Obsessed
If under light then 117% Fcr)))

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

KuLogin, I, mainly, for the sake of a high-spirited teleport => survivability.

6y4, bosses can be beaten with one magpie. but cool gear, yes, rarely falls. and that's okay, otherwise the interest would quickly disappear. the question is that a number of necessary things are available for the price / effort, it is not necessary to carry everything top. wigs are needed for sophisticated players. ;-)