3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tatunserg 09.11.21 07:14 pm

How do mobs fend off? (Dark Souls 3)

I am in confusion, explain: often strong mobs somehow parry me strangely .. I defend myself, I don't even try to beat, but here - once .. sound, time slows down, and I get crit. Okay, I would swing it, but I’m standing with a shield ...
10 Comments
Sort by:
D
Devill666 09.11.21

this is not a bet, most likely they knock out the whole stanmina to you and that's it

t
tatunserg 09.11.21

But animation goes like a parry

s
soren1861 09.11.21

Well, that's right, they knocked your stamina down, then a critical hit as from a parry, you can do the same with mobs (if you have enough stamina).

A
Apokalipsis113 09.11.21

Who exactly and with what weapon. What a shield the character has.

S
Shadowarm 09.11.21

Apokalipsis113
Sometimes I am amazed how people like you have an expert rating of 7

t
tatunserg 09.11.21

soren1861 wrote:
Well, that's right, they knocked your stamina down, then a critical hit as from a parry, you can do the same with mobs (if you have enough stamina).
yes, it seems, and the endurance was not completely demolished ... they somehow had a two-handed grip

t
tatunserg 09.11.21

So .. I kind of understood: some weapons have a skill like push .. that's maybe he gives a critical one .. I myself can't do this, and now I'm tumbling more from enemies .. I haven't carried out any experiments yet.

S
Sergey Buvaka 09.11.21

KrampusX
And what is the rating given for some special achievements?

s
snayper2013 09.11.21

tatun
In short, about Tsorig, he is an NPC with a ring, which strongly knocks down stamina when hitting the shield, you apparently closed yourself off from him, and he beat with his rail on your shield and knocked you down all the stamina, when this happens, the hero spreads his arms to the sides , then Tsorig comes up and gives you a crit.

t
tatunserg 09.11.21

Well, now the phantom Alva has appeared ... he did not endure my stamina, but immediately hit the shield with the first blow with two hands, and then made me a crit ... WHAT IS IT?