3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shooter51f 06.11.19 03:30 am

Everyone in the camp t-shirt money go? (Days Gone)

I do not understand. This is the idea of the game is that when you bring in Bukhara in the camp of Iron Mike all my money disappear? Me 250. All right?
8 Comments
Sort by:
4eburasska 06.11.19

What money?In this camp you have no money, kind of like when you Buhera bring you only open camp.(If that money from each camp their own, and not universalnye)

A
Aloska 06.11.19

Shooter51f
Each camp is different currency.
Ie you earn money only for specific camps.

S
Shooter51f 06.11.19

Okay, thank you.

D
DayPsycho 06.11.19

Shooter51f
Yes, I also provigil, I think where the loot meeee??? eeee))) and then figured it out somehow))

T
TheHouse 06.11.19

They are called this in the game credits, but it's a joint localization, in fact in the game there is no currency, you earn the trust of the camps, running errands and donating resources. This each camp its trust for which they are willing to provide you with their resources, etc.

U
Urgash 01.06.21

It's like loyaltypoints corpses in Eve, yes. There, later in the video, a black man from Diamond Lake gives out a bundle of some pieces of paper - that's what they are.

w
w2k 13.06.21

Shooter51f wrote:
This is the idea of ​​the game, that when you bring Bukhara to the camp
This is Bukhar, everything swells 🤣

p
ppsbkwmcrs 10.11.21

Hi guys. In the camp where the main gray-haired old woman I have 9.000 credits. Trust level just got 2. But that camp is useless TC there you can't upgrade the bike. Only refuel, repair and buy cartridges.

1) I come to the very first camp where an acquaintance of Deacon works as a mechanic. You can upgrade the bike there. But there I have zero credits. I want to get the tasks of the camp (to get credits) but there are no tasks. Because of all this, I cannot upgrade the bike. Fuel runs out halfway and you have to painfully search for canisters. Fast travel doesn't always help and generally works!

2) how to get more skill points? Engage in open skirmishes with zombies more often? How to defeat the horde?