3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandrkristi 09.11.21 07:14 pm

Help with a realistic physics mod (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Tell me where you can download the mod for realistic physics version 1.23
15 Comments
Sort by:
S
Slot880988 09.11.21

http://ets2mods.ru/topic/22846-uluchshennaia-fizika-gruzovika-v15-123-upd270316/ Hold my friend)))

S
SlavikSD 09.11.21

Switching to a competitor, not by the rules, where the citrus eyes look)
Aleksandrkristi
What is "realistic physics" for you?

m
mr.zaharoff 09.11.21

SlavikSD
Slava, I fully support the post.

D
Daniil Pavlov 09.11.21

http://www.playground.ru/files/ets_2_uluchshennaya_fizika_gruzovika_v1_5_1_23-122949/

S
SlavikSD 09.11.21

mr.zaharoff
Daniil Pavlov The
question of the "physics" of a truck is rather complex and individual. Especially when using a mod that allows multifunctional user characteristics. For example, I, for example, had previously adjusted my physics for Skip T and Stream for quite a long time. A question of about one to three months of continuous running on different maps. And even having come to a common denominator, the difference between what is desired and what is present is still palpable. Even a suspicion arose whether this was not the lack of the very physics of the old game engine.

B
B.A.N. 09.11.21

Slot880988
this physics is full of slag ...

v
vodila-piter 09.11.21

http://www.playground.ru/files/euro_truck_simulator_2_physics_advanced_rasshirennaya_fizika-114437/ Try this one. In my opinion the best for the game.

o
oaoaoaoa 09.11.21

vodila-piter I
fully support!
I tried a lot of physics mods and I can say that this is the most realistic one that I have seen.

A
Aleksandrkristi 09.11.21

thanks for the help

v
vodila-piter 09.11.21

Yes, not at all. Even if people on a real track would help each other from the bottom of their hearts, it would be really right and good.

s
sibiryak72 09.11.21

SlavikSD wrote: The
question of the "physics" of a truck is quite complex and individual. Especially when using a mod that allows multifunctional user characteristics. For example, I, for example, had previously adjusted my physics for Skip T and Stream for quite a long time. A question of about one to three months of continuous running on different maps. And even having come to a common denominator, the difference between what is desired and what is present is still palpable. Even a suspicion arose whether this was not the lack of the very physics of the old game engine.
I completely agree with Slavik. I've tried a lot of physics mods but haven't found what works for me. In the end, I did what I needed for myself and for a month now I have been adjusting it, since it behaves differently on different maps. I am looking for a middle ground which I will be happy with.

S
Slot880988 09.11.21

pandora Alexander
Who better !!! Physics seems to be shitty to Seryoga Lukovnikov! I did not praise this physics, I just gave the person a link and then his business is to put it or not)))

B
B.A.N. 09.11.21

Slot880988
This is understandable, I just expressed my opinion for this physics too)

S
Slot880988 09.11.21

bandura alexander nikolaevich
Everything is clear no offense

t
techkilla 09.11.21

Aleksandrkristi
In the Steam Workshop he has "Advanced Physics" called.