3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya Rak 09.11.21 07:14 pm

How to \ "help in research \"? (Stellaris)

So he discovered the technology to "help in research" for scientific ships. I don’t know how to use it.
There is a button there and even, it seems, it is pressed. But just choose another ship and again a scientific one - it is not pressed again.
8 Comments
Sort by:
S
Schurl miller 09.11.21

You press this very button, and then on your planet / planet of the ally. This speeds up the research process a little.

I
Ilya Rak 09.11.21

Schurl Miller,
how many ships can you send to one planet? And will there be any penalties / bonuses from this?

S
Schurl miller 09.11.21

Ilya Rak
Only one on one planet. Those. only five scientific ships can be placed on five planets. I described the bonuses above. Penalties - You cannot use the science ship until you call it back. It also seems that the experience of the scientist on the ship is increasing, but I have not tested it. Correct if not right.

S
SemyStall 09.11.21

More profit from this help will naturally be on the planet with developed scientific stations.

I
Ilya Rak 09.11.21

SemyStall
is a good addition to the above.

P
Polololon 09.11.21

Ilya Rak
To be absolutely precise, the scientific ship gives a percentage to the current value of this or that scientific figure. And if, for example, you have only 3 physical studies on the planet, then help will be extremely meager. Planets with large cages are recommended. And, preferably, built up with laboratories to the maximum.

1Archangel1 09.11.21

Ilya Rak
To the planet tyk ... and that's it (

K
Kreyjoh 09.11.21

1Archangel1
)))