3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Ass to mouth 09.11.21 07:14 pm

Guests from another galaxy. (Stellaris)

What is this nonsense? Where are the links to the broken FIFA 16?
14 Comments
Sort by:
b
betasisko 09.11.21

but shepard warned)

I
Ilya Rak 09.11.21

I don’t understand, but how to deal with these invaders? I defeat them in every battle, but they just somehow take over everything. And I can't even declare war on them.
Therefore, I do not know how to recapture the sectors back.

1Archangel1 09.11.21

DartSeires
Yes, the wrong word is cool and very offensive when you really start to panic, after messages: 1 fleet destroyed, 2 fleet destroyed ... 10 fleet retreated ... sector lost, etc: D

Paradoxes are notably trolls of the terminator, Mass Effect and films about the epidemic (zombies, diseases, etc.)

1Archangel1 09.11.21

My empire was destroyed by an unknown x ... force from the depths of space Ahah: D It has been a long time since I was so happy that I played for two days and merged it for some unknown reason))) I will try again ... but without a beginner's mistakes, otherwise my economy is not kept up with the need to build new ships ... And most importantly, people, do not spare funds for defensive planetary armies (

T
TTokimon 09.11.21

But the question still remains open.
The magazine said that these bastards will shove from a hole in space until it is closed. And how to close it?

I
Ivan Dergay 09.11.21

We just send the fleet to the system with the portal and take out everything that is possible there. Otherwise, they will just keep climbing.

D
DartSeires 09.11.21

And when will they arrive roughly?

T
TTokimon 09.11.21

DartSeires
Half a day in real time)
When the AI ​​begins to create alliances, then federations, it means soon. I already opened the battleship together with the AI, and should arrive soon, in theory, a script situation.

A
Alexxx Nufar 09.11.21

What nonsense ?! Here half of the messages have been deleted!

D
DartSeires 09.11.21

TTokimon
well, my alliances will not create them all except for the 1st one are overwhelmed.

a
aimbot357 09.11.21

I don't know what to do with them, I completed the task of capturing the uterus, and that's it, there is no way to destroy them. It turns out that if they invaded, and did not have time to repulse the first attack, you will have to populate 40% of the galaxy to win !? Maybe someone knows the solution?

G
Geroi100 09.11.21

Aggressive flying eyes came from another galaxy. I have a fleet of only 40k, they have 130k. You can somehow force the Federation to fight with them, otherwise I will not do it alone, I'm afraid.

1Archangel1 09.11.21

Geroi100
Only if you become el president.

G
Geroi100 09.11.21

1Archangel1
And how exactly is that? After all, I don't seem to be waging a war, so I can't declare war on them from the Federation.