3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bykov 09.11.21 07:14 pm

Mod problem (Farming Simulator 15)

I started playing fs15 a couple of days ago. I downloaded not a license (version 1.3). Installed kursplay. He works. But how many did not try to establish the fashion of technology - it does not work. She is not visible in the game. I drop it into the mods folder (in the same place as the kursplay). What to do?
13 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergey Vasilievich 48 reg 09.11.21

In the store, in the top line, you scroll to the modification section there are all the mods

S
Sergey Vasilievich 48 reg 09.11.21

Do you drop files in zip format?

b
berkut7783 09.11.21

there are so many answers on the Internet about this, and on sites where mods write the correct installation

B
Bykov 09.11.21

Yes, in zip format.

B
Bykov 09.11.21

Sergey Vasilievich 48 region
My mods are not there!

B
Bykov 09.11.21

berkut7783
I was looking for and found this site sensible.

B
Bykov 09.11.21

In general, there are a couple of mods (two trailers) and that's it.

b
berkut7783 09.11.21

write in the search engine farmer simulator 2015 mods download if you want Russian mods and write more on this site there is a good program for setting mods

B
Bykov 09.11.21

berkut7783
It's not that I can't find mods, but that many of them are not visible in my game !!!

d
dench444 09.11.21

In my opinion, about a year ago there was such a problem, the solution was in some file, the ability to install mods was disabled, ... Like false / true .... Try to download a different version of the game

e
e13geni4 09.11.21

Bykov
Some downloaded files with mods need to be opened with any unpacker (even if the author writes that the file is completely ready for use). The window that opens may contain files in the (.zip) format. EXACTLY THEM should be placed in the mods folder !!

You don't need to unpack anything, just drag and drop these .zip files from the window into the mods folder and everything will appear right away!

V
Vlad Potsebnev 09.11.21

Bykov
Quote:
- In the store in the top line you scroll to the modification section there are all the mods

o
olegik_152_rus 09.11.21

Hello everyone! Can you guys tell me? Why are all 17 mods online? more so that you can do something?