3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lancxpr 09.11.21 07:14 pm

It has been a year since I played - what's new in the game? (Elite Dangerous)

I have been playing since the beta - I gave it up for half a year already. I saved up for a cobra, upgraded it a little, and all - to work as a shuttle, flying back and forth from planet to planet got tired, tk. I don't like grinding. Despite the fact that I bought a joystick x52 - and in the beginning it is really fun to control the ship with it - like a simulator, but then to kill the same pirates - there is no achievement that I would like to get.
It was also annoying - you bought something, you fly from the station to another star, then! Manually! if you slow down - more often you fly over, turn around, again fly up on hypersound ... arrived, unloaded - that's all. In a new way.
Saved up for a cobra, shot a bit of pirates. Then I flew to explore and safely in some godforsaken galaxy was left without fuel))))

does it make sense to unpack joy again? Is there any new content in the game? maybe they improved the mechanics, finally introduced an autopilot for approaching the stars? Improved the autopilot for landing on the station ??? Is the supplement worth the money?
7 Comments
Sort by:
r
review_game 09.11.21

Well, he cried, complained ... What do you want?
If you don't like the game, why ask the opinion of others? Run it and find out.
Whatever game it is, it is the best space game today, period. No options!
When SC comes out, then it will be possible to compare, but for now there is nothing to compare. Yes, she's boring. Yes, it is monotonous. But I've been playing it for over a year. Even if not every day, but I find something to do with myself in it.
And if you didn't find anything in it, then maybe this game is simply not for you? Play other games

D
Dmitriy_XAN 09.11.21

lancxpr
Well, in fact, there are a lot of activities in the Elite, you just need to be able to entertain yourself, as in the same EVE, for example. If you don’t know how, then probably it’s just not your game and there’s no point in continuing. If you want to know what the game has for a year, then here can advise channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmZRX3c0Bq6_rPtjkbj1LVQ

there in the news all know myself, and just write for a long time

what to supplement it as for me it it's worth my money, but I would wait until steam sales, anything will come out cheaper, though judging by what you wrote, it is again unlikely to come to you, it is stupid not your game

l
lancxpr 09.11.21

Dmitriy_XAN
thanks !.

l
lancxpr 09.11.21

sam74
I like her, but I lost interest. the question was, maybe I missed something or added something?)

I
Ivasik 09.11.21

lancxpr
Recently my game has downloaded some kind of patch. To say that I saw some changes - it seems, no. The autopilot for landing on the station is working normally.

As for the game, we can agree that it is boring. But this is if you perceive space in the game as a desktop wallpaper, a kind of dark picture.
The nuance of the Elite is that it is good when you add your imagination to the game, that is, you imagine yourself in real space, on your ship, flying through the systems.

I first felt it when I had to cut through one "solar" system, from one edge to the other, in order to fly to the desired station.
I flew at full speed past a local luminary - a ball bursting with fire, the light from which illuminated me and my cockpit, while the instruments were trembling, I saw the ejections of prominences - a complete feeling of being like in real life.

Therefore, you probably won't play the Elite every day, but the thing is addictive and entertaining, you just need to find yourself in it.

Here the players told me how to find my favorite Pleiades in the game, I found them on the galaxy map - just 456 sv. Years from me. So I will fly to them soon.
As for the game itself, I think that its content will definitely be expanded. Maybe you can walk inside your ship, maybe over time they will add the ability to buy space stations for yourself somewhere, depending on their size and availability of money.
The Elite has a huge potential, so it is still ahead.

R
RAZIEL_ 09.11.21

lancxpr We
continue to wait for the content to be filled, I still think to wait five years, and then buy everything in bulk and play a full-fledged game.

m
mir_trud_may 09.11.21

at first it was still interesting, but in fact there is no drive in the game ... all these flights, bring, shoot, find ... boring things. all the same X3 is unsurpassed in atmosphere and playability.