3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
andryuha24 09.11.21 07:14 pm

help solve the problem with XP (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

quests that are highlighted in gray, well, for example, I have a level of 30 and the quest is recommended for 20, and so for the passage of such a quest they will give little XP, how to make sure that, regardless of my level, they give normal XP for quests that are lower, googled, found someone like a fix then but how and where to install it did not understand, http://www.playground.ru/files/vedmak_3_ispravlenie_baga_s_opytom_za_zadaniya_fix_exp_for_quest_v1_0-95985/
, but there in the archive devil understand what kind of files I did not understand, please explain in detail how to install it
7 Comments
Sort by:
m
melvinov 09.11.21

Or download this (for the latest version of the game):
Spoilerhttp: //www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/820/?
And drop it into the mods folder in the game itself ... (there is no such folder, then create and throw there), I myself use this mod

R
RoMaRiOs KoЯn 09.11.21

This is not a bug, but the intention of the developers, if Geralt is 6 levels higher than the quest, then for the quest you get the minimum experience. This is done so that you pass them in time to get a normal experience. In order to get the maximum experience at any level, there is a mod on the nexus called modAlwaysFullExp (copy to the mods folder in the root folder of the game). But I do not advise you to put it because you will upset your balance, when playing the game for the second time I put it and at the end of the game no one could do anything to me, provided that I played on the difficulty "to death", passing the game for the third time I removed it!

R
RoMaRiOs KoЯn 09.11.21

SampleText
I tried to play with this mod, it's good, no doubt about it. But he came to eredin 48 lvl (+ hearts of stone) and killed him without straining). Then I tried to play without him for the third time and finished 40 and it was more difficult to play. Who else, I played with him and without him!

Z
ZlobnyDed 09.11.21

SampleText
Previously it was, but in version 1.12, on the last playthrough, I decided to score on the order and did everything in the order I wanted. I left the plot for later. And it turned out that I swam to the Island of Mists a couple of levels higher than recommended. I also thought that I would not catch up with the experience later. But no. Now the COP has already been passed, according to the plot it is time to swim for the Sunstone, and I have 67 (NG +) level and a bunch of secondary tasks have not been completed yet. Either they tweaked it, or accidentally collected it on other assignments. But in the early versions of the game, once I finished the base with 31 levels, although I tried to complete all the tasks

C
CT3H 09.11.21

help solve the problem with XP
Go to 7-ku ...

G
G0RD0N_FREEMAN 09.11.21

Damn from the title of the topic, I thought that the author still has XP wines

a
andryuha24 09.11.21

The Witcher 96
I have 10😂😂😂