3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
coolnex28 09.11.21 07:14 pm

Strange Gyforce (Doom (2016))

Hello everyone, I have a computer:
Windows 7 (64bit)
Intel Core i5-4670 3.40 GHz
8GB RAM
And strange video parameters, see for yourself. Firewood on GTX 760, which are responsible for video and some kind of HD Graphics 4600, xs.
In short, DOOM 4 won't start at all 0_o WTF?

31 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chukchi in the chum 09.11.21

HD Graphics 4600 embedded in the video processor. Disabled via BIOS.

c
coolnex28 09.11.21

The Chukchi in the
Bios chum sounds scary. This is not dangerous?

N
NeoSmol 09.11.21

HD Graphics 4600 is a graphics core based on

C

coolnex28
Not dangerous. But in this case, it is better to ask someone who understands.
In some laptops, there used to be some kind of opportunity to organize a primitive sli mode with a built-in vidyuha, but on modern desktops with a separate video card, it only eats some part of the memory, but is not involved.

c
coolnex28 09.11.21

Chukchi in the tent
Thank you, I will try.

V
Vladimir2307 09.11.21

coolnex28
Chukchi in the tent
Change your nicknames! ))

N
NeoSmol 09.11.21

Perhaps you can change the default video card used in the nvidia control panel, somewhere here

M
Mewel 09.11.21

Are you sure you have a monitor connected to the 760? Check it out. I think it is connected to the built-in and therefore does not start.

C

NeoSmol wrote:
why? there is only one lace from the monitor to the vidyushka :) and it is usually stuck into a discrete card.
if you push it to the built-in vidyushka connector, it will show by itself. but both at the same time in sli mode is unlikely.

t
totktonada 09.11.21

You stuck a monitor into your mother or what?

S
Sidorovich12 09.11.21

Chukchi in the plague
Nothing of the kind. In some motherboards, the built-in does not turn off, even with discrete.

d
dobrovlianin 09.11.21

coolnex28
but don't be afraid, it doesn't hurt .... try to remove the drivers on it, they seem to have to be installed separately for this device. I have it separately. and why do you need a W-7? this iron will pull the figure eight, try to put it. maybe it will work with both videos? and again, for me, it works, on the eight and with both. I have no idea how it distributes when which one to use, but the flight is normal

L
LeopoldoMendoza 09.11.21

Disable the built-in in bios, there any fool can, there is a line like: integrated graphics adapter
By the way, yes, with a dick it will be displayed on you, just stuck it in your mother

M
MunchkiN 616 09.11.21

try to start by poking the right mouse button on the game exe - start using the graphics processor nvidia
if there is no such thing and the computer is not a laptop - try to delete firewood on the intel graph if there are any
firewood on 760 old I guess that the game can not start

C

Sidorovich12
Live and learn, I did not know. What kind of models? I have a motherboard upgrade just planned, I don't want to fly in.

c
coolnex28 09.11.21

This is how everything is connected to me, such a vidyaha.

c
coolnex28 09.11.21

NeoSmol
Geforce GTX 760 is chosen there

K
KPK666 09.11.21

Try to disable Intel's vidyuhu in the hardware manager. Campaign she stands as vidyuha by default.

K
KPK666 09.11.21

Yes, and you have 2 devices without firewood, it is better to install them.

L
LeopoldoMendoza 09.11.21

I climbed into bios?