3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
andryuha24 09.11.21 07:14 pm

additional quests (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I remember there were such quests, I somehow ran past 2 men, but in short they gave Geralt a drink and then when he woke up, he found himself in some trousers, it was necessary to reach the nearest village and punish the thieves to return their inventory.
next quest, where an old woman complained that she had chickens wolves drag, then during rasledovaniya Geralt found that the children wore a wolf's paw and pulled chicken
next quest, to some village or settlement, even, was operating a gang of some sort and robbed local, at the end of in the end it turned out that the girl was in the title there, and she was in my opinion valkalak
shorter than them, I did not find them in the replay
15 Comments
Sort by:
S
SwedovSandr 09.11.21

andryuha-24
You just don't need to run around the game, but go ... In a word - NOT TAROPYS '))

D
Danil Zotov 09.11.21

now I will go into the game and make screenshots of where it is wait

D
Danil Zotov 09.11.21

catch
Spoiler
Spoiler
although it was possible to make one screen, everything fits in principle))

a
andryuha24 09.11.21

Danil Zotov
, thank you, only I already have level 37, and where the girl is a volkalak, I was in that village, only there was no one there, and another one remembered, one man in Novigrad asked him to take him somewhere and so that I The bandits helped him fight off, allegedly as an accompanying guard along the pier (the pier is where the swords and dumplings are, the elf was waiting for us when it was necessary to go to the deal at the expense of supplies) and so I never found him there

a
andryuha24 09.11.21

Danil Zotov
thanks for the screenshots !!!

A
Anchoret 09.11.21

andryuha-24
Rewind back on the save) And if the elf is not at the meeting place, then you can return to his shop and agree to meet again.
Or:
SpoilerQuest is muddy there. Comrade, he is the customer, he was selling drugs. Well, he needed Geralt for a showdown with partners, or with those from whom he took money to raise his "business".

D
Danil Zotov 09.11.21

andryuha-24
exactly this quest? swords and dumplings as I understand it? here
Spoiler

a
andryuha24 09.11.21

Vyacheslav Butusov was
the same for me, only with a child, he stood in "scraps", asked for help, and there were dudes to whom he brought me higher by 10 levolov, well, I downloaded the synchronization so that later I could approach the boy, and then his place was no longer, it's a pity

D
Danil Zotov 09.11.21

Oh Sori I read it wrong, schA

a
andryuha24 09.11.21

Danil Zotov
Danil, I'm not exactly in view of swords and dumplings, I'm talking about a side quest, remember the elf was waiting on the pier, and next to me I want to say I remember that there was a side quest in this place, and when you repeated it there it was not ( the man who hired Geralt to guard)

D
Danil Zotov 09.11.21

I didn’t have it, or I did it or I don’t get it yet, I don’t remember, but I remember that it will stand here
Spoiler if I’m not mistaken

a
andryuha24 09.11.21

Danil Zotov
well, I'll take a look, thank you, but the point is this: and if they don't appear all the same, why?

a
andryuha24 09.11.21

Vyacheslav Butusov
but it would not be bad! only are they there?

D
Danil Zotov 09.11.21

andryuha-24
on the passage of the main plot appear, but not completely the whole plot

W
Waffen 09.11.21

Did anyone receive a quest with a chapel near Novigrad?