3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NatanieLzZ 09.11.21 07:14 pm

No Physx Effects (Batman: Arkham City)

Physics is enabled in the settings, in the config too (I checked it just in case), but in the game itself there is not a single effect and the fps is the same as if it were disabled. Just finished playing Arkham Asylum and everything was working fine there. Has anyone come across this?
5 Comments
Sort by:
V
Victor Tsoi 09.11.21

NatanieLzZ
No, I hear it for the first time)

s
stdeal 09.11.21

reinstall physics, download separately from the site

m
moonchild69 09.11.21

NatanieLzZ
I came across. Just try to switch PhysX from the processor (or there will be an automatic selection) to the video card in the properties of the video card driver. This should help. Then sign off whether it worked or not.

M
Mr. Arkham 09.11.21

NatanieLzZ, pirate? Are the drivers recent? Is "PhysXLevel = 1" worth in " Documents WB Games Batman Arkham City GOTY BmGame Config BmEngine.ini"?

N
NatanieLzZ 09.11.21

moonchild69 Physics was
already on the video card.
Mr. Arkham
Pirate, GOTI, Physicslevel = 2 both in BM and in the user engine

The problem was solved like this - I installed some ancient version of the game that I had installed for a long time and I remember that physics worked there, compared the files, inserted one dll into GOTI, and it all worked. What is most interesting, when I tried to run it again without that library, physics still worked. I'll figure out what kind of trash it was. Thanks to everyone who responded.