3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Schurl miller 09.11.21 07:24 pm

Translation of modifications into Russian. (Stellaris)

Warm greetings to everyone, playground players! I've been following Stellaris and our forum for a long time. I upload the latest versions of modifications from Steam Workshop to files and translate their description into Russian. But recently I asked myself a question - what will happen if you try to translate not a description, but global modifications? First of all, my eyes fell on a modification called Playable Robots, which Delincious created. Immediately after his modification, other types of races followed, which he continues to add to our absolutely beloved game. I will not torment you and will move on to the most important question.

So, as I said earlier, I want to start translating modifications into Russian. My main focus right now is Playable Robots, Playable Invaders, Pirate Ship Types, and 40K Mod Collection: Twilight of the Imperium. In the near future, I want to translate modifications into Russian, but so far I do not see much activity in these modifications. Therefore, I asked myself the question "Is it worth doing translation at all?" If there are people (at least a group of people) who want to see the translation for these mods - please unsubscribe here, or in Personal Messages.

And now with regards to other modifications:
There are obviously other mods that do not support the Russian language. If you want to translate these additions (albeit small enough)), then you can leave a link in the comments under the topic and I will definitely consider your application.

For moderators: A big request to fix the topic somehow, so as not to lose it in the list of questions. I think it will be very useful.
12 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xorras 09.11.21

Try to translate the game for a start. Localization is poor.

S
Schurl miller 09.11.21

Xorras
Why, when people are already riveting fashion with text edits?

I
Ilya Rak 09.11.21

Well, actually we have to wait for super patches (like Clark and Asimov). And then wait for normal modifications.
New races are not global modifications. They essentially do not give anything.

I am waiting for the normal sectors of self-government to be washed down. With their armies, builders and desires (requirements).

D
DezKold 09.11.21

By making translations, you make me happy.

S
Schurl miller 09.11.21

It was reported that the mod 40K: Twilight of the Imperium will be translated by the developers themselves in the near future. One of the developers is a Pole and apparently he will undertake the translation.

M
MishaRass 09.11.21

Translations? Totally agree!

S
SKELETONtcg 09.11.21

I support!

S
Schurl miller 09.11.21

I still can't agree with Delincious about translating four of its modifications into Russian. Apparently, you will have to act independently. I'll start with Playable Robots, then Playable Invaders. It will be followed by the newly minted Fallen Empire Ship Types and Pirate Ship Types mod. I'm still waiting for the moderators to post the topic on the main page of the forum.

1Archangel1 09.11.21

Schurl Miller
I can help with translation, but in the files from paradoxes I am not special ...

S
Schurl miller 09.11.21

1Archangel1
Thank you so much, but don’t. I will try to handle the translation myself. If you need help, I will write to you in private messages.

1Archangel1 09.11.21

Schurl Miller
Ok.)

S
Schurl miller 09.11.21

Now the translation of Playable Robots version 1.42 is in full swing. Most likely I'll post it as soon as the next update comes out.