3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mercenarus 09.11.21 07:24 pm

empire expansion through conquest (Stellaris)

What is the best way to capture planets?
Captured the planet of underdeveloped hogs. They work poorly and demolish buildings, and a minus to science goes like a full-fledged person. Also, factions require too much influence. As a result, only losses.
If you make a vassal and then include it in the empire, then wait a long time and then still spend influence.
I can't genocide (
9 Comments
Sort by:
C
CiaphasCain 09.11.21

Mercenarus
Try to bribe the leaders of these separatists

M
Mercenarus 09.11.21

I also say that some expenses - for the same bribery.

M
Mercenarus 09.11.21

It would be fine if after the bribery everyone became happy, but this only reduces the strength of the faction

C
CiaphasCain 09.11.21

Therefore, we need a total multiplication by zero: D Minimum of democracy. In the name of the Empire, natural: D

M
Mercenarus 09.11.21

Who knows how long to expect discontent for the recent seizure?
And if the vassal is added, will it be a misfortune or will the natives in this case be more loyal?

O
Orogon 09.11.21

CiaphasCain
Is it possible to somehow change the principles of the race? So that genocide can be arranged. Otherwise, they are also tired of these strikers, continuous expenses, there is no way to expand the empire normally.

P
Petraarka 09.11.21

Mercenarus
Just include these planets in the sector and let others hover over your problem))

C
CiaphasCain 09.11.21

Orogon
is the most interesting question: D

M
Mercenarus 09.11.21

You can give the planet to the sector, but .. The purpose of the capture was to build scientific stations, and they are constantly being destroyed, in the end I only get a minus to science due to the number of population and there is no sense yet.

By the way, it turns out that sectors are cheated with the expense of influence on outposts. I should have known this earlier)