3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MuSStafA 09.11.21 07:24 pm

PRESTIGIO MultiPad Wize 3108 3G Needed Pros and Cons!

I want to buy a small one. He has a pathological tendency to lose and "kill" tablets. I was tired of buying. I saw this in the store, for the price - the most it. I will listen to all the Pros and Cons about the model and the brand as a whole. There are no specific requirements, only reliability is important, and at least the minimum performance potential.
11 Comments
Sort by:
s
safot 09.11.21

depending on what it is for, to play, then Intel and Mali 450 are rather weak, for an Internet, cinema, music will go.

A
Allinos 09.11.21

For its price, it is very good, of the advantages - a high-resolution IPS screen, android 5.1, the ability to put a SIM card. Of the shortcomings - all the same, the memory is not enough, you will have to buy a microCD.

J
Jc jensen 09.11.21

I would be so small, I would not buy anything, let them work themselves

M
MuSStafA 09.11.21

He is 11. He can only earn by washing dishes at home). It's just practically the only way to get him to solve puzzles, read books. I think it's better to overcome puzzles and logic games than waste time in RPGs, etc. So sky-high capacities are not needed. The main thing is to pull kazualki, sudoku, chess, normally pull video from youtube via wi-fi. The screen is just IPS, but IPS IPS is different. It is important that the fonts are loose, and that the colors are more or less natural, so that the backlighting is regulated within wide limits. I’m afraid that my eyesight will not be impaired.

M
Mizrael78 09.11.21

Kazualki will definitely pull. Moreover, judging by the capacity of the battery, it will be possible to play them for a long time. And the most interesting thing is that there android 5.1 costs, usually on similar tablets a la 4.4 costs.

A
Amarelius 09.11.21

The boom has finally come to the prestige of 5.1, otherwise it is usually 4.4 and an update every 100 years))) and so they have very strong devices. Some call them folk.

J
Ju St 09.11.21

And I liked several characteristics in this model: 1. percent Intel 2. support for Otg 3. the presence of a slot for a sim card. True, I missed the moment, is there a slot for an sd card and battery capacity?

M
MuSStafA 09.11.21

I was also pleasantly surprised by the fifth Andrey. They write that it increases productivity by 20% and reduces energy consumption by the same amount. I have not personally checked it, but I think this is about the case. Who has dealt with Intel processors in mobile devices? What are the pros and cons against the background of Snaps and MTKs ???

R
Raykor 09.11.21

On the plus side, all the cores work at the maximum frequency and in terms of performance they are like 8-core snapdragons, and MTK-shnye processes are noticeably lagging behind, and from the minuses, increased power consumption, though not much

P
Proyo 09.11.21

On the contrary, Intels are famous for their energy saving. Together with a +4000 mA battery, it should work without recharging for at least 3-4 hours.

k
karuzzzz 09.11.21

If you haven't decided yet here's not a bad review on it. In general, the tablet is of course budgetary, but for its price it is a very good option.
http://i2hard.ru/reviews/obzor-plansheta-prestigio-multipad-wize-3108-3g.html