3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Temporum 09.11.21 07:24 pm

Health level (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Good day to all) The
question is as follows. I noticed that my witcher on NG + after 50 lvl stopped increasing health (per level). I remember before they gave 30 HP / lvl like, then 25, and after 50 they don't give at all. I noticed this only at level 56, decided to check it with the console, rolled back to 44 with an early save and ... yes: 44-50 give 25 HP each, and then everything (in the sense of nothing)) I would like to know, is this so conceived? Or do I have some kind of global mega bug?

PS: The version of the game is Khatab pirate 1.12, I have been playing it since last year, I installed patches as they were released
10 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Ozymandias_ 09.11.21

Spoiler

S
Stribogg 09.11.21

EPT, what is not enough HP at levels 50 + ????

z
zagruzon 09.11.21

Stribogg
I thought about that too. Fucking 25 hp, they probably do a lot of good ...

T
Temporum 09.11.21

Stribogg
zagruzon The
question is not about the benefit, in fact, who can give the answer? Do you gain HP after 50?
I took off all things, skills, mutagens, made a respeck, and saw some strange figure of 5925 HP

S
Stifler's mom 09.11.21

Temporum wrote:
Do you gain HP after 50?
After 54, it stopped growing. If you care so much, go see the rune master. There may be a bug with alternating medium armors with heavy ones, which has not been fixed yet. Then you will manually add to your health.

i
ilya1iz2 09.11.21

Temporum
I have 5925 at level 70, so I think your observation is correct. Steam version 1.12.

T
Temporum 09.11.21

ilya1iz2
Thank you for your feedback, so apparently it was so conceived)

A
Anchoret 09.11.21

Rather not "as intended", but "not corrected". I confirm about HP, though from what level it stops growing, I did not pay attention.

S
Stifler's mom 09.11.21

Temporum
You go to the rune master, fulfill all his requests (you give him money to equip the workshop). You do not need to go through the addition of the COP. You take an enchantment from him, something like "every middle piece of armor corresponds to a heavy one." And then you just change the booking from medium to heavy in your inventory and back. You can change as much as you like. With each replacement, a little health and damage inflicted by Geralt increases. Well, something like this.

T
Temporum 09.11.21

Yennefer from Vengerberg
Thanks for the detailed guide, I will definitely try it)) Previously, it was possible to wind up health by mutating tissues (especially useful for a frail Cat)), but in 1.10 it was fixed. Now this is ..., with each patch a new exploit, lol))