3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lexx555 06.11.19 03:42 pm

Questions on the passage. v5 (Dead Space)

Passed the game,got the bonus and Unreal difficulty opened.How to play unreal all that remained(costume, weapons and money)?Is that.......according to the new need to collect?
272 Comments
Sort by:
S
Slip_KnoT 06.11.19

no...just keep the game on and start a new game, and all you have left)))

K
Kronos47 06.11.19

like, if you just continue the game, then the game will start at the same level at which you were...

L
Lexx555 06.11.19

Here and I about the same.......so I have more to collect.Will play again only because of the level 6 suit.

K
Kronos47 06.11.19

hahaha)))
well, good luck=)

m
megaplo 06.11.19

People help! Stuck in Chapter 12, where you need to push the forklift with the obelisk through the lifting bridges. When I go in here, alarm bells go off, doors are locked and I climb the crowd of monsters. But after I kill them, the alarm won't work, and I can't open the door to go further. This is a bug or something I have not done?

C
Corrosion 06.11.19

As far as I remember, to lift the quarantine, you need to kill EVERYONE in the room. Take a closer look there may be some little thing somewhere crawled.

K
Kronos47 06.11.19

There when you killed all monsters available, drag the Obelisk further along the path, and there will be the remaining monsters.Kill them.TA-dam!Quarantine is cleared=)

F
Finlandskaja 06.11.19

Кронос47, yeah, on impossible level only to go into a dogfight

S
Stalker-Fayr 06.11.19

Finlandskaja,what's that about??O_o

G
Gen1C 06.11.19

Good gamers who have save 4 chapters after the meteor shooting, please can throw, but I'm tired but can't have 5 hours to shoot these meteorites....

E
Excella Gionne 06.11.19

Hi all. I'm a girl Just started playing DEAD SPACE. I have this game in Russian. Very fun. I have a question. In the first Chapter was such a car-Workbench, which upgrade your weapons. But this requires the nodes (if I understood correctly). How are these nodes? Where to collect them? And whether they're in the first Chapter? These are the question marks.

E
Excella Gionne 06.11.19

Another question. Does he need to buy the air in the store? Which shows the charge air? Blue spine on the back of it's health, or air? Or is it the same thing? Even if there's a checkpoint? If I die in the middle of the head that means I'll start the Chapter over?

C
Corrosion 06.11.19

How are these nodes? Where to collect them?
Nodes can fall in the blue boxes on the wall and sold in the store (10'000 1 node). The nodes themselves are similar to the washer of a yellow-white color. Sometimes the nodes are used to open some door (the plot is not necessary, as it caches), but the contents of these rooms, in most cases, cover the cost of the node (in the form of diagrams, guides, kits and ammunition).

If he needed to buy the air in the shop?
Hmmm, I mean the cylinders? Well, that's anyone. I without them. The cylinders weigh on the walls (like charging stasis) or just scattered cylinders themselves where it is not falling, so if you reach, then you can not spend the money to buy them.

Where it shows a charge of air?
The oxygen will only see when out in the vacuum ;) In prakashana suit can run 60 seconds. But as for me, the best knots to drive to life than oxygen.

Blue spine on the back of it's health, or air? Or is it the same thing?
Is your health. When pumping X'and the number of divisions increases.

If I die in the middle of the head that means I'll start Chapter first?
No. There is the status in the form of wall panels with the logo of the camera. Don't forget to be kept there ;)
In the event of death, you will restore not far from the death place (perhaps in the next room). There is also its own scheme of invisible checkpoints, so as not to run two hundred times for the same corridors.

E
Excella Gionne 06.11.19

Thank you for your detailed answers.

E
Excella Gionne 06.11.19

How to kill the Leviathan when all the bullets run out?

C
Corrosion 06.11.19

Well, uchshe they hadn't ended :D And actually catch it with Kinesis and throw bombs in his mouth. But if the tentacles, then ran and hit in a dogfight.
Oh there will be trouble!

E
Excella Gionne 06.11.19

Just spent all the bullets on them. SchA try to catch and throw at him with his own weapon!

E
Excella Gionne 06.11.19

Why have Gold semiconductor, Ruby semiconductor? I need them or they can be sold?

N
Nick Name 06.11.19

Sell, they just do.

E
Excella Gionne 06.11.19

People, what is this Secret achievement? Who opened this achivami?