3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sudey 09.11.21 07:24 pm

This war is over (Stellaris)

This war is over, perhaps the best result. I do not want to end, I want to capture or destroy another empire, but when I only capture any enemy planet, they tell me the war is over, they admit defeat and that's it. I automatically retreat, and they live on and the truce for 10 years. This is the second time already. What should be done to completely destroy it?
18 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ilya Rak 09.11.21

sudey
to destroy the empire, you can either capture all the planets, or make them a vassal and integrate. But it takes longer (when how).

I
Ilya Rak 09.11.21

sudey
and as for "I automatically retreat, and they live on" - that's another question. Here you just have to wait for the mods.
Fashion so that they have:
1) War to a victorious end and the absence of truces - when you can attack and destroy anytime and anyone.
2) Increased pool of war points - when you set requirements, they should not total more than 100 points. I would like to increase in order to squeeze out all the planets at a time.

s
sudey 09.11.21

Ilya Rak
How do I understand how to destroy another empire? and that all her stars-planets are mine

I
Ilya Rak 09.11.21

sudey wrote: there
is no way to destroy another empire yet?
I didn't understand something: if the empire has no planets left, then it can no longer be a full-fledged empire in gameplay. The game may think that the empire still exists, but technically it won't.

1Archangel1 09.11.21

Ilya Rak
This is "all-galactic right", but about the pool, in my opinion it depends on the regime of government (I didn't bother to take it as a vassal or slowly, tore it off piece by piece).

s
sudey 09.11.21

1Archangel1
I can't even tear off a piece

I
Ilya Rak 09.11.21

1Archangel1 wrote: I
didn't bother to take it as a vassal or on the sly, tore off piece by piece for
so long.
It is especially annoying that for the sake of three small planets, I had to destroy and humiliate half a galaxy of three empires that were in an alliance. Capture a bunch of their planets and then give them away - just because the game decided so.

s
sudey 09.11.21

Ilya Rak
I wrote a little wrong. The point is for me to play now, if I attack another empire, kill a few ships, land on a planet with an army, seize the planet and then in a couple of seconds- This war is over, they admitted defeat, perhaps this is the best result. And we all fly to our territory and a truce for 10 years.

I
Ilya Rak 09.11.21

1Archangel1 wrote:
in my opinion it depends on the regime of government
well, it is unlikely.
For what could be more militaristic than a military dictatorship? And even with her, I can't take more than a hundred points. Although, there may be another option - what if the pool is not increasing, but the cost of claims is decreasing?

1Archangel1 09.11.21

Ilya Rak
Oh, this random generator) Everyone has a different way, why am I so unlucky today, I created a new map 1000> 4 spiral sleeves> 28 for 8 opponents, as a result I ended up on a nickle in the tail of the sleeve with four imbue AIs and two extinct ones : D In general, this random generator adds fun, but still a little annoying ...

I
Ilya Rak 09.11.21

sudey wrote: I will
attack another empire, I will kill several ships, I will land on a planet with an army, I will seize the planet and then in a couple of seconds- This war ended.
You were lucky. I have to endure half a galaxy to win.

s
sudey 09.11.21

Ilya Rak
but they don't give me the territory, that's the catch

I
Ilya Rak 09.11.21

sudey
and this is already a bug.
SpoilerDid you have any demands? Or just declared war?

s
sudey 09.11.21

Ilya Rak
There are no demands for war

I
Ilya Rak 09.11.21

sudey wrote:
It's just that there
are no demands for war, so they don't give it up.
It was done quite stupidly here: from winning the war you get not what you captured, but what you asked for. You need to make demands.

I
Ilya Rak 09.11.21

1Archangel1 wrote:
This is "all galactic right"
what? More details, please.

s
sudey 09.11.21

K
Kreyjoh 09.11.21

2665 yepat yes you guys ?? it takes so long to move around ... I have 2075 about 1/5 of the galaxy already mine ... Maybe all these bugs are due to such a long game ??? And what is not clear with the war then? You make demands ... like squeeze the planets that you need + make him a vassal. You take a couple of planets and he is also your slave to a heap ... And if you don't like being a slave owner, after 10 years you integrate it for yourself, or let go and then squeeze out the rest ... Or, without vassalage, you immediately squeeze the max number of planets, after 10 years and the rest. .. Only this is all for a long time ... And the most zapadlo is that no matter how much cha + to resam + to research, the computer has everything about the same, depending on the complexity. If it’s out, then the cha has a little more, the norms are on an equal footing, he has a little more hard ... And this garbage can be traced and it saddens ... I understand why many do not notice it))) Because it is quite possible to capture the galaxy, to subjugate the whole thing in 300 years. Wormholes are a very good kind of movement, but there are some enemies that are buggy, and your ships can jump on their territory only 1 time, i.e. only there, and then they just freeze and that's it ... that is. you can fly according to the system here and there, but you cannot fly from there to anywhere, here is such an ambush. Those. 2 options: - build 1 more wormhole station there, sometimes unhooks. Those. 2 options: - build 1 more wormhole station there, sometimes unhooks. Those. 2 options: - build 1 more wormhole station there, sometimes unhooks.
- divide the fleet during an attack, break the main forces, and immediately occupy everything that you can, By the way, this is the fastest version of the war. AI does not even have time to figure out anything. In 1-2 years you endure his army and all his spaceports ... You just throw it in and that's it. Completed the lost 30% of the fleet and went to the next ... 2665 I just have no words ...