3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dosmotr 09.11.21 07:24 pm

Nice plan (Diablo 2)

How to find this person to whom you can sell soj on vex ist? Unsubscribe me plz in the game, I have a little lying around.

Murzila has not yet finished the forty on the classics, and his secret agents regulate prices with the power of thought.
21 Comments
Sort by:
[
[FLAME] 09.11.21

glupaea svinka neznaet nicki firka

Y
YOKOZUNA koko ni aru 09.11.21

[FLAME]
eto navodchik na barigu

P
PU3R 09.11.21

You are trying to catch a soji on a rumble mal, and the local masons went even further ... where do you want them!

H
Hav 09.11.21

this whole breeding ground of non-Masons will end up selling all its sozhi in bulk to rum, real Masons, as it has been in recent years.

Y
YOKOZUNA koko ni aru 09.11.21

Dobermn
Kakie eshe poslednie godi, ti i goda zdes` ne projivaesh. I k slovu, vyalokolbasnie masoni poshli, tol`ko i delayut chto noyut v chatike. Skoro doidet do absurda i prostie rabotyagi s zavodov zahvatyat monopoliyu na anihi.

B
Bitard 09.11.21

[FLAME]
glupaya flemka ne znaet kak piwetsea "ne znaet"
PU3R
local masons
Who? : D
let's go
Crawl, I saw it myself.
Dobermn
will sell
Not sell. Now everyone is clinging to the opportunity to become a monopoly in the annihilation industry. I may not be an expert in this matter, but Masons have died out as a class.
To all this I will add the following: At the beginning of last season, by the second week, I already had ~ Lo at Trade (and even dressed myself) + Lo in grass, now I only had time to get dressed. From this it follows that it is at this very moment in time to farm rags and exchange them for the same Soj'i is easier and more enjoyable. There are no runes on the server, and if the average adherent of parigreement had one Jah last season in, well, take, for example, a month, now in a month he will only have Ber, and Jah will appear in two months.

S
Slayer_S 09.11.21

but you can context, do not quite understand what the topic is about.

T
Torum. 09.11.21

It seems people can't agree on the price of soj.

S
Slayer_S 09.11.21

when will the first anihs appear on the server? in a month, six months, a year?

0b256 09.11.21

Dobermn
go to work

D
Dosmotr 09.11.21

The price is that at which there is demand. And not fake offers and spam to mislead people and prevent me from buying cozh.

H
Hav 09.11.21

0b256
go to the appointment.

H
Hav 09.11.21

Alexei Bitardsky wrote:
Now everyone is clinging to the opportunity to become a monopolist in the annihilation industry.
this was the case at the beginning of each season. And in the middle. And even at the end. As a result, during the season, from 10 to 50 sozh constantly came at an adequate price from all sorts of fakes: D

H
Hav 09.11.21

N soji po gul, nl soji po pul.

B
Bitard 09.11.21

Dobermn
You do not take into account some circumstances that have appeared not so long ago. The constancy you speak of has been broken.

H
Hav 09.11.21

Alexey Bitardsky,
they almost never intersect.

B
Bitard 09.11.21

Dobermn
some circumstances ALMOST do not overlap with the price of Soj?

a
annortheone 09.11.21

Tralleng228

T
Torum. 09.11.21

<; D

P
Pavel Abakumov 09.11.21

Alexey Bitardsky
Still how to sell.